Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

K - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / K (375 Views)

Side Hustle For Students. / Recommended Free Side Hustle For Everyone With A Smartphone / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
K

1 Like

Re: K by kunleweb: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good gesture. Thanks for this

2 Likes

Re: K by kunleweb: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fwesh101:
Hello nairalanders, i have a micra car, the type that mostly operate in ibadan for commercial purpose. i want to give it out for daily delivery. would have announce this offer to some drivers in the city (ibadan), i know they will have one or two person that need this offer so bad within a day or two. i choose to bring it here on Nairaland for those that might also need these small hustle by benefitting as a member of this forum.

if you reside in ibadan and have experience about the nature of the business and can drive and manage the car. Get in touch by engaging this post i will be reading comments.

lalastical please help push this so as to reach larger audience. someone on this forum need this hustle real bad.

I feel you may be interested in a project, can I chat you up on WhatsApp?
Re: K by 88joshua99: 5:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Good morning sir / I'm very interested, I leave at Bodija ibadan

1 Like

Re: K by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2019
88joshua99:
Good morning sir / I'm very interested, I leave at Bodija ibadan

Morning, you've got any prior experience about the business?
Re: K by Wolexdey(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fwesh101:
Hello nairalanders, i have a micra car, the type that mostly operate in ibadan for commercial purpose. i want to give it out for daily delivery. would have announce this offer to some drivers in the city (ibadan), i know they will have one or two person that need this offer so bad within a day or two. i choose to bring it here on Nairaland for those that might also need these small hustle by benefitting as a member of this forum.

if you reside in ibadan and have experience about the nature of the business and can drive and manage the car. Get in touch by engaging this post i will be reading comments.

lalastical please help push this so as to reach larger audience. someone on this forum need this hustle real bad.

Good day sir.
Kindly reach me through my email... Oluwadamilaree1st@gmail.com

I would like to have your contact. I live around Felele, Challenge Ibadan.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

None / Chilken Republic / Urgent Employment For Mechanical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.