Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Chevron Skills Test In London - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Skills Test In London (1506 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Skills Test In London by ijogbon(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2007
Has anybody heard anything since the skills test?
Re: Chevron Skills Test In London by ijogbon(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2007
Nobody? undecided embarassed
Re: Chevron Skills Test In London by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2007
was this test held at the global career event , Hilton ??
Re: Chevron Skills Test In London by ijogbon(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2007
@Frosbel
No O, not that one. This one was held about a week or two before at the four seasons hotel just opposite Chevron Headquarters in westferry. undecided

Did you go for the one at the Hilton/careers fair? howd it go?
Re: Chevron Skills Test In London by Nobody: 11:28am On May 23, 2007
so so, still waiting for 2 final interviews, had 3, one was not that great, 2 were excellent - but they do take their time to get back to you PLUS I am watching events on the ground back home especially the new president's inauguration.
Re: Chevron Skills Test In London by iou: 10:28am On May 25, 2007
Is this the same test which held on 30th April at Four Seasons Hotel Canary Wharf
Westferry Circus? A friend was invited for this test and was told a couple of days before the test that it had been postponed!!! Thinking a Nigerian factor was at play!!! All the best to you guys who wrote it.
Re: Chevron Skills Test In London by chilori18: 11:55am On May 25, 2007
Frosbel did you mean oral interviews or written tests? If you meant oral interviews, please can you give me some info on the type of questions asked. I will really appreciate it.
Re: Chevron Skills Test In London by ijogbon(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2007
@iou
Sorry to burst the bubble but the test did hold on the 30th of April undecided lipsrsealed and an oral interview about a week later. I was just wondering if anybody has been informed about the outcome of the oral interviews.

(1) (Reply)

Optimum Exposure Inviting / Any Info On Xerox Hs Nig. Ltd / Whatz Up With Skye Bank,abuja,anyone Called For Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.