Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Headies Award 2019: Rema Shows Of His Next Rated Award (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Award 2019: Rema Shows Of His Next Rated Award (photos) (585 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 / Davido Nominated At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award 2019 / Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies Award 2019: Rema Shows Of His Next Rated Award (photos) by sarahvibes: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2019
The 2019 headies Awards just ended and it was glamorous for the music super stars and various celebrities that attended the show.

So many rare wins for some artist on the night, but the most talked about Award of the night was the next rated award which surprisingly went to Mavin Record new signed 2019 artiste Rema.

The super talented artist took to his Instagram moments ago to share a photo of his Headies award as next rated and also keys to a brand new ride.

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/rema-shows-of-his-next-rated-award-and-keys/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Headies Award 2019: Rema Shows Of His Next Rated Award (photos) by Norabay(f): 1:40am On Oct 20, 2019
OK
Re: Headies Award 2019: Rema Shows Of His Next Rated Award (photos) by funmijoyb(f): 2:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Johnny drills and Rema tried #Ministries

No igbo female winner and singer in Nigeria history? Don't come quote me and say chidinma.
Re: Headies Award 2019: Rema Shows Of His Next Rated Award (photos) by LoydJ(m): 2:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Na Ojoro Sha

Na #Zlanta deserve am
but wetin concern me??

But somewhere in a unifarsity sombori is killing himself over books still thinking that Education is the Key.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Nigerian Girls (Picture)? / I Charge N1M For Adverts On My Instagram Page - Sex Therapist, Jaruma / Speed Darlington Blasts His Ex-girlfriend As He Reveals She Only Dated Him For..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.