Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Enugu Artist Calls Out EFCC For Wrongful Arrest And Tagging As Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Artist Calls Out EFCC For Wrongful Arrest And Tagging As Fraudster (322 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest / White Women Call Out EFCC For Arresting Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Artist Calls Out EFCC For Wrongful Arrest And Tagging As Fraudster by semasir: 2:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Despite the recent updates from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on arrests of several fraudsters, an artist Kingsley Orazulike has called out the commission.

While narrating his ordeal, Kingsley explained thus:

"Yesterday i was bitter. Now i feel worst. Efcc invaded my lodge 4am. many doors were broken. I was beaten without reason just for opening my door.

My bitterness was why would the post n tag me a fraudster without evidence, now the say am innocent but my name tarnished. @segalink"

https://twitter.com/Kingsto65981607/status/1185447142208524289?s=19

The EFCC had earlier notified the public of the arrest of 9 suspected fraudsters in Enugu on Friday, 18th October 2019.

Credits: https://www.onews.com.ng/2019/10/artist-calls-out-efcc-for-unlawful-arrest-and-tarnishing-his-image/

Re: Enugu Artist Calls Out EFCC For Wrongful Arrest And Tagging As Fraudster by Hedonisco: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2019
This is what we have been complaining about the primitive style of EFCC's operation. But some ignorant, envious and frustrated bastards here continue hailing this incompetent agency for its so-called "war" against yahoo boys.

How would you clamp down on people with no arrest warrant, no petition from supposed victims, no evidence, nothing at all other than mere empty 'suspicion'? And then you use maximum force, physically assault them, and parade them as criminals to the public? This is too disgusting for words to describe.

(1) (Reply)

Carrot Seller Spotted Washing His Carrots Inside A Gutter / Uganda Police Smash Student Window, Pour Teargas In Their Rooms / 48 Yahoo Boys Are Under Prosecution In Kaduna- EFCC .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.