Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,294 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" (55354 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by naijacentric(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
BlaqAce:
You try falz if only those two stupid Dead rappers face their career like they putting so much energy on their diss tracks, Falz would not have won
inferiority complex 2
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by naijacentric(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ciaos:
Falze ke... Na wa .. Awards for person way say everybody be "criminal" for him country. Award no dey make sense again.
inferiority complex 3
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by naijacentric(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
jnoz23:
I don't even know what this falz raps about self?
Wetin concern me?
who send u too
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by jnoz23(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijacentric:
who send u too

Na now ur day just break?
Just slide away, abeg!
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by AfroKnight: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Though falz might sound comical with his style of rap but he still remains the best rapper in naija(argue with your keyboard).

Falz is very good lyrically and also very creative with the way he put words together...little wonder why he is now the most surge for Rapper in the game.

His raps flows are top notch but comical and that is why people find his rap interesting.

I will say he deserves those awards and truly he really did

Correct.

The people saying nonsense about Falz are slaves. Yes, slaves with inferiority complex.

They prefer naija rappers who rap with the accent of a black american thug. As if such fake, forced accents represent the originality of your upbringing/society which influences the message in your music.

One boy born in Nnewi will now be sounding like low budget Future, with the ethnic accent stubbornly peeking out at intervals. grin grin
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by naijacentric(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
jnoz23:

Na now ur day just break?
Just slide away, abeg!
comot dia
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by jnoz23(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijacentric:
comot dia

WTF is ur problem, dem no give you bobby suck today?
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by naijacentric(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
jnoz23:

WTF is ur problem, dem no give you bobby suck today?
shut up fool
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by anonymousghost2(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
BlaqAce:

is that why you are barking... Hip-hop feeds you ?? better go get job and stop all this crap your doing... your not getting younger

u started b barking sir
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by anonymousghost2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Budline1:

Thank you o. They don't know... Falz only has a edge over others just because of his lyrics, he raps about what happens in the country, so conscious. Not because of his rap skills! A lot of rappers have more skills than him.

he has no lyrics..
i don't even see him as a rapper
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by anonymousghost2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
jerrybakermillz:

Dumb fan born by genetic fools

say that to your parents...
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Sambaby7640: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
AfroKnight:

Correct.

The people saying nonsense about Falz are slaves. Yes, slaves with inferiority complex.

They prefer naija rappers who rap with the accent of a black american thug. As if such fake, forced accents represent the originality of your upbringing/society which influences the message in your music.

One boy born in Nnewi will now be sounding like low budget Future, with the ethnic accent stubbornly peeking out at intervals. grin grin
lol at the bolded

1 Like

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Alezy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Frankiss44:
And I nor even dey see this guy as rapper..

Na wah oh
falz na rapper before? If no be mumu dey worry those organizers
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by MurphyInc(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
I don't know why people are saying trash about falz here. Falz is highly talented.He raps like an African for Africans. He doesn't rap like all these wannabies. He deserveS the awards.
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by AfroKnight: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sambaby7640:
lol at the bolded

grin grin
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by taiwojoe40(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Budline1:

You are not right bruh. No offense, you don't even spell your favorite artist's name correctly. You ain't no true fan of Falz. Don't compare MI and Falz again. A big insult to MI.
I'm not a fan of any naija artistes ..I listen to only a few..I love dagrin and Mode 9 and noone else..was M.I dead when dagrin dish Dem all rappers??dagrin punchline :eyin die ninu yin to si ni hit,toba to time kan eyin bawo eni le fit.Eyin te ra nkankan ti e npe rayin rappers,mi o mugu,mi o de pampas. A ma fi rap rap yin ese yin Onibale..his collabo with M.I naeto c :to baje mo cool hip-hop ti ma ku..am a diehard fan of 2pac and Eminem..
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by TEYA: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Though falz might sound comical with his style of rap but he still remains the best rapper in naija(argue with your keyboard).

Falz is very good lyrically and also very creative with the way he put words together...little wonder why he is now the most surge for Rapper in the game.

His raps flows are top notch but comical and that is why people find his rap interesting.

I will say he deserves those awards and truly he really did
No mind them joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.