Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) (3132 Views)

HOTT! Davido Betrays Chioma, Welcomes 2nd Son With Fourth Baby Mama In London / Jago: Ronke Odusanya’s Baby Daddy Openly Welcomes Their Daughter / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Mrop(m): 5:13am On Oct 20, 2019
According the latest info by the music star himself, Davido has welcome a bouncing baby boy.
He was seen drinking and rejoicing after revealing he is in the labour room with his beauty wife chioma. He also thanks Chioma on his twitter page recently. Congrats to Obo.

https://twitter.com/iam_Daivido/status/1185730486188032001?s=09

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-and-chioma-welcome-their-son-photo/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Mrop(m): 5:13am On Oct 20, 2019

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Ciaos: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Na lie, na lie,don finally become true... Make una respect madam kemi,I beg. Congratulations OBO!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Jasen1(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Aidejay(m): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Na d person wey push d pikin we suppose dey thank Goddeh 4
Werin davido dey do 4 dia if no b 2 dey shout. So abeg chichi Weldon ma...
As headies dey sup, chi dey born, wizfest dey happen....welcome 2 dis weeks news cycle, Except if buhari is called home to glory during the course of the week....grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Emrixx(f): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats
Last Last assurance pay
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Joshmodest(m): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Davido tried with two women , they all gave birth to girls. One try with my ibo sister kpakam boy show !
As a man you want to be successful and organized in life get married to a beautiful ibo woman , your life would be balanced like a diet ....
God bless all my beautiful ibo sisters all around the world !

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by LadySarah: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Joshmodest:
Davido tried with two women , they all gave birth to girls. One try with my ibo sister kpakam boy show !
As a man you want to be successful and organized in life get married to a beautiful ibo woman , your life would be balanced like a diet ....

You have no shame.See his mouth see ibo(sic) sister.She was delivered of what he deposited in her.All the igbo women giving birth to only girls no?

Btw,Which ethnic group is ibo?
If a non igbo calls you ibo,you will still call yourself ibo.
I feel like dashing you to you yoruba inlaws

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Kendumazy(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by agbekeOreke86(f): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Ciaos:
Na lie, na lie,don finally become true... Make una respect madam kemi,I beg. Congratulations OBO!!!
madam kemi bawo??aint nobody disputing Chioma's pregnancy but that woman putting her foot down and resoundingly saying chioma has been delivered of a baby a few months ago like she was there in the labour room with her/was the midwife was not just poor journalism,it was altogether wrong!!!Now,real congratulations are in order....!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by tayebest(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Every hit was a jam cheesy

Congratulations OBO smiley
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Hopes he finally sticks to this one and stop jumping on every other beautiful woman that comes his way.
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by DonHummer(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2019
Another baby mama on the block..
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Joshmodest:

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by tillaman(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats
Rich from the womb
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Someone should let me know when this gets to frontpage......that's when i'll say what's on my mind
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Small OBO.

I pray u have ur father's hrt.

Ur father may not be talented, but he's got a large hrt, that's why he keeps winning.

Not like a stingy Wizkid.
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Kkings11: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats to the Davido Family
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Aidejay:
Na d person wey push d pikin we suppose dey thank Goddeh 4
Werin davido dey do 4 dia if no b 2 dey shout. So abeg chichi Weldon ma...
As headies dey sup, chi dey born, wizfest dey happen....welcome 2 dis weeks news cycle, Except if buhari is called home to glory during the course of the week....grin
My Igbo neighbor gave birth to nine female children. Tribe has nothing to do with it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by Igetmyown247: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
madam kemi bawo??aint nobody disputing Chioma's pregnancy but that woman putting her foot down and resoundingly saying chioma has been delivered of a baby a few months ago like she was there in the labour room with her/was the midwife was not just poor journalism,it was altogether wrong!!!Now,real congratulations are in order....!!!

Wrong. Chioma could have been anybody or is there just one Chioma in Nigeria ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by nairarhymer(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
h
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcomes Their Son (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
OP that Twitter account you put up there is fake. That's not Davido's Twitter account.

(1)

Toyin Lawani writes as she shares sultry photos of herself and her fiance / Tiwa Savage 3rd $€x Tape Leaks Online (video) / Latest Photoshoot Of Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.