Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin (781 Views)

Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by TundeKorede: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2019
By the help of the Holy Spirit, I have discovered reasons why some ministers of the Gospel fall into temptation.

We have heard of a famous Pastor who allegedly raped his member. We have heard of another man of God who was involved in “SexForGrade” scandal too. Issues and reports like these baffle me a lot.

No good Christian should be joyful when issues like these spring up in Christendom. We have to be sober and think of the way out. And that’s the rationale behind this article.

In my local town, I heard of a Pastor who slept with at least four of his female members. Yet, we are always swift to say, “Touch not my Anointed.”

I’m not saying we should disrespect men of God but many of them do not deserve to be respected.

These days, ministers of the Gospel who should represent and practise what they preach are falling. Many have been brainwashed to believe that there are no more true ministers of the Gospel anymore.

However, there are still more faithful preachers. No matter the hullabaloo, allegations and sexual harassment trolling the Body of Christ.
What does the Bible mean when it says not to touch God’s anointed?

Five Basic Reasons Why Men Of God Fall Into Temptation

• Carelessness
Matthew 26:41
[41]WATCH AND PRAY, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

It bothers my heart when I see Pastors who don’t exhibit wisdom in carrying out ministerial works. I know you are serving the Lord but you must be wise.

How can a married Pastor be staying alone counselling a lady in her room? That’s stupidity. Such Pastor is playing with fire that will explode.

On no condition should a man of God counsel a woman alone in a secluded place. The lady might set you up.

Sadly, many of the allegations levelled up against some men of God originated from carelessness on the minister’s side.

Body Contact
Excessive hugging, kissing in the name of the Lord and spending more time with a member can trigger fire. Any Pastor who spends more time with a woman than his wife should be careful.

If you are careless, you may fall into temptation. The devil is highly strategic. So, as you pray, be vigilant and watch. Satan has agents and he specializes in using those who are closed to God’s Anointed.

Apply wisdom as you go about doing God’s work.

Read the full article here; http://www.tundekorede.com/five-things-that-make-men-of-god-fall/

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2019
One is the delusion that there's a grace which covers them regardless of their sins, so they can afford to commit sins, such as adultery and rape, and yet be justified.

It such a big lie from the pit of hell that has taken many church leaders there.

The Truth is there's no such grace which covers any annointed worker of iniquity.

Be warned!

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 13:41 (KJV)

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by judedwriter(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Why did Samson fall into sin with a prostitute?

1. Over-confidence : he belived God was always with him no matter what he did.

2. Hardened conscience : he no longer regarded sexual immorality as a sin.

3. Uncontrolled lusts: Samson found it difficult to manage his desires for a woman' s anatomy.

There are the reasons why many our men of God fall into sexual sin.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by TundeKorede: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
One is the delusion that there's a grace which covers them regardless of their sins, so they can afford to commit sins, such as adultery and rape, and yet be justified.

It such a big lie from the pit of hell that has taken many church leaders there.

The Truth is there's no such grace which covers any annointed worker of iniquity.

Be warned!

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 13:41 (KJV)

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

God bless.

Thank you for this additional teaching.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by TundeKorede: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2019
judedwriter:
Why did Samson fall into sin with a prostitute?

1. Over-confidence : he belived God was always with him no matter what he did.

2. Hardened conscience : he no longer regarded sexual immorality as a sin.

3. Uncontrolled lusts: Samson found it difficult to manage his desires for a woman' s anatomy.

There are the reasons why many our men of God fall into sexual sin.

You've added salient points.
Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by malvisguy212: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2019
you cannot counterfeit things of LESS value. people only counterfeit things of VALUE.

Galatian 3:28 say 'There is neither Jew nor Greek,slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus'

Bible verses like that are still shaking and shaping the world after 2,000 years. It is not merely that the Bible
was 20 centuries ahead of its time, it was the Bible that at certain points in history pushed and dragged our western world to its present point of tolerance. Christianity is the world's greatest leveler. In Jesus'
presence, everyone is equally precious.

yet again I say the counterfeit ( fake pastor ) NEVER invalidate the GENUINE PASTOR.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by TundeKorede: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
you cannot counterfeit things of LESS value. people only counterfeit things of VALUE.

Galatian 3:28 say 'There is neither Jew nor Greek,slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus'

Bible verses like that are still shaking and shaping the world after 2,000 years. It is not merely that the Bible
was 20 centuries ahead of its time, it was the Bible that at certain points in history pushed and dragged our western world to its present point of tolerance. Christianity is the world's greatest leveler. In Jesus'
presence, everyone is equally precious.

yet again I say the counterfeit ( fake pastor ) NEVER invalidate the GENUINE PASTOR.

May the Lord grant us more understanding.
Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by TundeKorede: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by ib4real95(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2019
Dell Gaming laptop available. i5 7th gen, 2TB harddrive, Nvidia gtx 1050 4gb. Very neat US used.
Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by jom28gy(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2019
They are not men of God,as you claimed, they are self-aclaimed men of God, let me ask you,why this categorization? are you a man of Satan? they are falling in sin, because they are not called by God, they just dambled into it, because, they sees church as a business.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by IamNotWariz: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Human nature can not be defeated... You can only tame it
Falling into temptation is good but repentance is best

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by NPComplete: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2019
The answer is simple. Pastors have fallen into sin because they know what they are preaching is a lie.
They know the Bible is a book of fairytales and it doesn't work.
So they keep on sleeping with your wives and collecting your money.
Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Everything boils down to gross indiscipline!

Because sentence against evil is not speedily executed, the heart of men is set in them to do evil.Eccles 8:11.
Re: Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin by tungamaje: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Lack of conscience both in the pastors and some of their female members. The Bible tells us a leader must always lead by example. So it's nonsense teaching 'Practice what I preach and not what I do'.

Some years back in Abidjan, our community union was launching our by-laws. One of the boys invited some big butted Liberian prostitutes for the occasion and shared the girls among his colleagues which incidentally included a pastor. At the end of the occasion, the pastor was invited to say the closing prayer. He rehearsed the prayer so eloquently that people hailed him 'Pastor! Pastor!' It was then his girl realized he was a pastor. When he came back to his seat, the girl told him in Liberian English, 'So you are a man of Gor, and you wanna fur me? Gor forbi. A man of Gor will never fur me. (So you are a man of God and you want to Bleep me? God forbid. A man of God will never Bleep me) I saw the man begging her but she refused.
Is that not an exhibition a good conscience on the part of the prostitute. Many Nigerians would never see anything wrong in a pastor sleeping with his members but would rather defend him

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Giving To These "Poor" Persons Is Not Encouraged In The Bible / TB Joshua Death, Should The Body Be Buried Or Preserved As Saint? / Download “all” TOPE ALABI Songs MP3 (139+) & Audio Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.