Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award (43913 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by solmusdesigns: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2019
aunty radical for Jesus
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Perrycandid: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2019
To be head Master no easy ....
To wash plates for Africa is different from washing plates in Washington
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by PETUK(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2019
I agree with Tonto for once, Pst Wilson is not a 40 seconds man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Perrycandid: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
To be head Master no easy.
To wash plates for Africa is different from washing plates in Washington.
He will win BBA 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Vuvuzenty: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
aunty radical for Jesus
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Vuvuzenty: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83297232:
Tonto has said the truth and nothing but the truth.

The video badt gan.

Man of God our foot.

Enough judgement on the last day on these fake 'men of god'!
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by mercyviv(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2019
The man will surely enter Guinness...with the way he's trending, I'll just advise maybe, the pulpit isn't his calling...I said maybe o!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by netflicks(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:
All these people booking spaces to comment first. I'm still wondering what beneftis do the likes on this platform give to one?

It's appalling. You'd see grown men with egusi leave on their chest celebrating 'first to comment'

You can only imagine.

It gives joy bro... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by DefSimple: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Yeyebrities we have here.. they'll jump on anything just to stay relevant.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Newsloft: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2019
To chop this Tonto dikeh virgimus don dey hungry me for long.......Pls who get her number make she experience my lickimus tongue maybe she will recommend me for Headies grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2019
bjbjbj:
At least the pastor can lick more than three seconds.

I been hearing about this for days now.. do u have the video? For verification purposes only

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by friendlyadvice: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2019
cheesy that's how she will be cracking dead jokes upandan instead make she go find work, broke bitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Brother wey mumu
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is shame on any man who can't taste the goodness of the Lord in a woman till she and the entire world testifies just like Pastor Wilson did.

Instead of most men to use their tongue for something edifying, they'd either use it in rolling up Rizla or in gossiping with Mama Bintu.

Men must never forget that the power of life and death is in our tongue.
Let our tongues only bring pleasure to women.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Adepoju002: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2019
***This Job Requires No Skill At All And It Could Be Yours To Land*** WhatsApp 0706976858

=========================

The ideal copywriter will have excellent English writing skills and is excited to write high-quality, SEO-driven content.

Our clientele is constantly evolving. As such, we produce content for these and many other industries/verticals:

Home Improvement
Automobiles & Motorcycles (OEM and aftermarket accessories)
Health and Wellness**
Medical / Clinical**
Digital Marketing
SEO / PR / Advertising / Marketing**, and more...

Compensation
We pay writers according to final word counts and quality assessed according to our KPI (key performance indicator) rubric.
Writers for Coalition Technologies have the chance to earn between $8 and $150 on a single assignment. Average pay rates for 500-word pages range between $20 and $30 for writers who consistently earn high ratings according to our KPIs. Many pages are often assigned in bulk (5 to 10 in a single assignment).

Some of our writers who work between 20 to 25 hours per week can earn up to $500 in a single payment period.

No education or experience required for candidates who excel.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Bonapart(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2019
A prostitute is talking
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Mouthpis(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2019
shesawesome:
on sunday morning

Yes!!!

Any problem

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Proffdada: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Clout chaser grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by bjbjbj: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Go to naijaloaded the full video is there

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by shaklisco(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
is it only me that never watch the video,anybody with a link to have a clue?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by sirusX(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Divorcee wants him to lick her pot too. That's what happens in a religion where pastor rapes or gives cunnilingus and all their fellow members of the religion could do is praise him and make joke out of it. Thank God I'm not a Christian sha. Premarital sex, adultery, etc is very normal in Christianity and that's why female church goers dress like hoes to attract pastors and male church goers. They now wonder why Islam that came over 600 years after Christianity is the fastest growing religion with population almost that of christianity. There is no how Islam won't far far surpass Christianity in terms of membership population since the conservative and conscious minded fellows are adopting Islam since they see it as organized

Religion is not about competition.
Neither should you be trying to put other religion down because of a few bad eggs. I believe you should know better but your words show me otherwise

There are those Alfas who do the most terrible of things...I don't need to remind you of incident from the news cz you know of the rape, killings and forced marriages, even the latest with the rehabilitation center, but then a wise person won't go condemning the entire religion

I have Muslim friends who behave different from the usual story, so I know never to generalize.
There would always be good and bad people in every religion, but the question is where do you stand as a person and what are your principles?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by MetaPhysical: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Aahhh, see my sister in orange, nice!

Aunti Tonto, your nephew love you. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by LongThickPenis(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
And Tonto deserves award for Lunatic of the year
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Mouthpis(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
shaklisco:
is it only me that never watch the video,anybody with a link to have a clue?

Go to www.xnxx.com

Type Pastor Wilson on the search icon.

There are about 3 to 4 different version of the said video there.

Pls nobody should quote me oh, I am only helping a friend plus,I am not feeling fine.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by AK481(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83297232:

The video badt gan.

The sex tape had shown the pastor eating the honeypot of a woman, who is allegedly not his wife.
You need to see him in the act pushing out his tongue like that of a snake!
(Abeg na sunday morning we dey jor!)
Man of God our foot!

And here was David Wilson reply through a video he released yesterday on the issue

Lord have mercy! shocked shocked

I respect the Baba when him come lift the woman Nyarsh up slightly come suck anus hole join.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by RevengeNimi(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83297232:

The video badt gan.

The sex tape had shown the pastor eating the honeypot of a woman, who is allegedly not his wife.
You need to see him in the act pushing out his tongue like that of a snake!
(Abeg na sunday morning we dey jor!)
Man of God our foot!

And here was David Wilson reply through a video he released yesterday on the issue

Lord have mercy! shocked shocked

Pls let me Wilsonise you like this abeg...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
AK481:

I respect the Baba when him come lift the woman Nyarsh up slightly come suck anus hole join.
shocked shocked shocked

Ok Bye!
Time for church!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by dodorima1: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298577:

shocked shocked shocked

Ok Bye!
Time for church!!

shocked shocked shocked
[/s]
shatap
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Graaakpish: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298577:

shocked shocked shocked

Ok Bye!
Time for church!!

shocked shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by RevengeNimi(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83298577:

shocked shocked shocked

Ok Bye!
Time for church!!

shocked shocked shocked

Who get your time self...?

I'm also heading to church now self

Aboki oni suya pray for me o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by 2LESS(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Divorcee wants him to lick her pot too. That's what happens in a religion where pastor rapes or gives cunnilingus and all their fellow members of the religion could do is praise him and make joke out of it. Thank God I'm not a Christian sha. Premarital sex, adultery, etc is very normal in Christianity and that's why female church goers dress like hoes to attract pastors and male church goers. They now wonder why Islam that came over 600 years after Christianity is the fastest growing religion with population almost that of christianity. There is no how Islam won't far far surpass Christianity in terms of membership population since the conservative and conscious minded fellows are adopting Islam since they see it as organized

"Islam organised"
How?
Where?
When?
By Who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.