Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Davido Discloses As Chioma Is About To Give Birth To Their First Child Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Discloses As Chioma Is About To Give Birth To Their First Child Together (238 Views)

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Discloses As Chioma Is About To Give Birth To Their First Child Together by AmeboBook: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Davido has disclosed on Twitter that he is in the Delivery room with Chioma which means she's about to give birth. Actually, the tweet was up to six hours ago so may even have welcomed their first child together.

The Nigerian singer was asked about his album and it was then Davido replied, "I Dey delivery room brother ! Make we talk this matter after".

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-am-in-the-delivery-room-davido-discloses-as-chioma-is-about-to-give-birth-to-their-first-child-together-59010.html

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account (read Full) / [video] Watch Teni Beat Up Odunlade Adekola / I Can Go To Jail For Chioma– Davido Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.