Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,212 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

BBNaija Star, Nina & Her Controversial New Man Goes Jet Skiing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Star, Nina & Her Controversial New Man Goes Jet Skiing (522 Views)

Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress / Nicki Minaj Defending Her Controversial New Husband Kenneth Petty / Bbnaija Star Nina Looks Adorable In New Outfits (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Nina & Her Controversial New Man Goes Jet Skiing by AcuraZDX: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Barely 48 hours after she was called out on Instagram by a lady over this same man, Tony, beauty entrepreneur, Nina, goes jet skiing with him.

Despite the recent outrage, Nina is still living La Vida Loca in Miami

Watch The Vide Below..

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-star-nina-her-controversial-new-man-goes-jet-skiing/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7hMr3Ufac8

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: BBNaija Star, Nina & Her Controversial New Man Goes Jet Skiing by AcuraZDX: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Enjoy
Re: BBNaija Star, Nina & Her Controversial New Man Goes Jet Skiing by AcuraZDX: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mike And His Wife Receive Cash Prize And A Trip To Mauritius For Their Honeymoon / “I still find it hard to believe what I read about you. Bobrisky to Mompha / Disclaimer: Kim Oprah Reacts To Her Alleged Engagement To Jeff (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.