Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,422 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

3 Shocking Reasons Why Jesus Died Early - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Shocking Reasons Why Jesus Died Early (351 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Shocking Reasons Why Jesus Died Early by TundeKorede: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Why Jesus died
Why Jesus died
Although, the age Jesus died was not boldly written in the scriptures. But history has it that the age of Jesus when he died could fall around age 33 – 36.

He died in AD 30/33 (aged 33–36) in Jerusalem, Judea, Roman Empire.

If you are a vivid reader of the Bible, you’ll discover that Jesus didn’t die at a very old age.

Mary, his mother was still alive when he was crucified on the cross and died. He was crucified for the sins of the world.

But the question many people keep asking is; “Why Did Jesus Die Early.” However, the article contains three reasons why he died young.

10 Real-Life Emotions Jesus Expressed

Three Powerful Reasons Why Jesus Died Early
• Jesus Laid Down His Life For Us By Himself
Please, don’t skip this passage. Read everything.

John 10:15,17-18
[15]As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

[17]Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
[18]No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
As you can see, Jesus said no man had the power to take His life. He said He laid his life down by himself for the sheep and would take it back.

I often tell people whenever I preach that nobody killed Jesus. He knew when he was time for Him to go and he surrendered. It wasn’t the beating of those soldiers that killed Him. No! He was the one who surrendered himself.

Now read this Bible verse;

Luke 23:46
[46]And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, FATHER, INTO THY HANDS I COMMEND MY SPIRIT: and having said thus, HE HAVE UP THE GHOST.

Specifically, we can say Jesus died early because He had power over His life. And if you have authority over something, you can use that thing anytime you wish.

Spiritual Gifts: Six Basic Truths That Will Shock You

• Completion Of His Work On Earth
John 17:4
[4]I have glorified thee on the earth: I HAVE FINISHED THE WORK WHICH THOU GAVEST ME TO DO.

Another reason why Jesus died young was because He had completed His work on earth.

When He had completed what His father had sent Him to do. Why did He have to stay on earth doing nothing?

Before he went to the cross, he maintained that he had finished God’s Work on earth. Nothing was left for Him to do.

Already, He stated it unequivocally before that His will was to finish what His father sent Him to do.

John 4:34
[34]Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to FINISH HIS WORK.

Whether He died at 33 or 36 is not the issue. The question we should ask is; “Did He complete what He was sent to do?”. Yes, He did. If He did that, then, Jesus died a fulfilled man.

Four Things That Can Reduce Your Age

• Appointed Time
Matthew 26:42,45
[42]He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

[45]Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: BEHOLD, THE HOUR IS AT HAND, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
His time to surrender His life came at an appointed time which God wanted.

Do not forget that he prayed that God’s will should be done. And we can infer that God’s will was the time He died.

Read your Bible very well. You will never find any where God lamented over the age at which Jesus died.

Since He fulfilled God’s purpose, there is no need asking about His age. Maybe that’s why it wasn’t written in the Bible.

So, who are you to complain about the age He left this world?

Four Things That Can Prolong Your Years On Earth

Important Message
I want you to basically consider the reason why Jesus came to this world. He came to this world and died for the whole world.

The only begotten son of God was beaten, bartered and tattered for the sins of men. He died for you and I. He loves you dearly.

Jesus is calling you right now. He wants you to be saved. If you have not given your life to Christ. This is the right time for you to accept Him.

• Confess your sins before Him

• Ask for forgiveness

• Confess Him as your Lord and saviour.

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/3-shocking-reasons-why-jesus-died-early/
Re: 3 Shocking Reasons Why Jesus Died Early by Gggg102(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2019
He didn't honour his father and mother.
Re: 3 Shocking Reasons Why Jesus Died Early by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2019
Gggg102:
He didn't honour his father and mother.
Because He was their Lord!

(1) (Reply)

The Decline Of Pentecostal/charismatic Churches / Deleted / **free From Spiritual Demonic Entanglements**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.