Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Mother (469 Views)

Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Mother by thegeniusmedia: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Leader of the proscribed Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has lost his mother, Mrs. Ugoeze Okwu Kanu.

The IPOB leader who announced her passing on in a broadcast early Sunday morning, said she died on August 30, 2019 in Germany.

“Lovers of freedom all over the world, I bring you a particularly sad news this very day, about the passing away of my mother, Ugoeze Okwu Kanu who died on the 30th of August this year in Germany,” Kanu announced.

“Anybody who met my mother will testify of her generosity, and above all, her devotion and love for Biafra.”.....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/10/20/breaking-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-loses-mother/

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Mother by ib4real95(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Dell Gaming laptop available. i5 7th gen, 2TB harddrive, Nvidia gtx 1050 4gb. Very neat US used.

(1) (Reply)

Roommate Needed / I Ned Help My Family / Woman Locks Husband’s P3nis With Metal Ring To Prevent Him From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.