Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes (40263 Views)

Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / 10 Funny Photos You Have To See To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Dathypebruv(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin

6 Likes

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Ennyboy12(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lmao
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by DTC2(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2019

This meme below always gets me laughing grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Ategberoson(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
some young ladies with grandma vagina are fond of abusing and calling some guys 1 minute man with small diick but they Don't know that;

small diick is natural but an extra large pussy is man made undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by donifez(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
My WhatsApp status is lit with memes ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by ekensi01: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin

Man Utd is something else
ednut1:
Its funny to me that i will lose my 5k on liverpool. Stats dont matter last last
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by lekjons(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
hmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by sweetonugbu: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by sweetonugbu: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Let's go there

6 Likes

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
ednut1:
Its funny to me that i will lose my 5k on liverpool. Stats dont matter last last
match never finish am!

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Ategberoson(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
zombieHUNTER:
sad sad

Rubbish trends

In a country where the president uses 50millon to cut his bald head

In a country riddled with unemployment and the Senators engage in Job racketeering for their relatives ..

In a sane country... The youths ought to be on the streets agitating

But in the shithole Rubbish trends

Shame on you all

[/s]

shut up! when last did you criticize your region leaders in terms of governance. always chanting and wailing without a point

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Following grin
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Special thanks to the mods for moving my post to front page, you don't know what this means to me, I really, truely appreciate. Thanks once again.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

More photos

6 Likes

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by friendlyadvice: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
kiss game recognize game

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Silas6(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
This meme off me

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Erolow(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by tivta(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
LadySarah:
Lol

Sharaaaap
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Masterdazhem: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
nwamabo247:
I have non,,,...please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

This is quite sad, bro don't give up
Search for Koku Foundation on Instagram and send a DM with detailed proof (photos and others) i believe he will definitely come to your aid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Comanche(f): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one.

But I don't really relate with this type of content.

Let me share some of my stash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Comanche(f): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
More

3 Likes

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nature8(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Nature8(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Brightstarbeds: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
kindly follow us on Instagram for quality cotton beddings. @brightstarbeddings.
Many thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Brightstarbeds: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
kindly follow us on Instagram for quality cotton beddings. @brightstarbddings. Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by Czarugo007: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please nairalanders,I need that meme of an old security man in green uniform with inscription like “when everyone is wishing you long life and prosperity but you are seeing long life without prosperity “.whatsapp me +2347035797977 and receive a small token.
Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by rayval(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
nwamabo247:
I have non,,,...please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

There is a Catholic church at Amuwo, Lagos. that has a home for people with spinal cord injuries.. I am not so sure...but I can check

2 Likes

Re: Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes by nwamabo247(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
rayval:

There is a Catholic church at Amuwo, Lagos. that has a home for people with spinal cord injuries.. I am not so sure...but I can check
ok but I am in engut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time / Funny Nigerian Jokes for Everyone / Farting Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.