Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock Remotely - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock Remotely (853 Views)

Should I Relocate Or Work Remotely As A Developer? / Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company / Download Spynote RAT V6.5 And Hack Android Devices Remotely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock Remotely by Christianbuka20: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2019
How to Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock Remotely

Another approach on how to unlock fingerprint lock of Android phone is by using the Android Device Manager tool, a web-based program designed to temporarily and remotely unlock an Android device, especially when it's lost or missing.
To use the Android Device Manager to unlock the fingerprint lock, follow the steps below:
Step 1. Download Find My Device from Google Play and launch on your computer or another phone.
Step 2. Sign in using your Google account details.
Step 3. Choose the mobile device you need to unlock. You will see a confirmation message that comes with the options: Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device. Click "Secure Device".
Step 4. Enter a temporary password in the Set password blank and confirm the password, then click "Secure Device" again.
Step 5. Access the lock screen settings of your phone to remove your temporary password.

Comments
https://christechnics..com/2019/09/how-to-unlock-android-fingerprint-lock.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Implement Chatbot In Their Market Strategy ?? / ACH Method For Bros Who Won Cashout From Yankee. / Teach Me Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.