Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Headies 2019: Falz, Burna Boy, Teni Win Big [full List Of Winners] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies 2019: Falz, Burna Boy, Teni Win Big [full List Of Winners] (294 Views)

Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2019: Falz, Burna Boy, Teni Win Big [full List Of Winners] by yanga24(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2019
The 2019 Headies Awards took place on Saturday night at the Convention Centre, Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos State.

It was the 13th edition of the annual event.

Teni and Falz led with three awards, while Burna Boy had two awards for Artiste and Song of the Year categories.

Falz had two awards while Rema won the Next Rated award of the year.

Full list of winners below;

Artiste of the Year: Burna Boy

Best Vocal Female Performance – Teni ‘Uyo Meyo’

Best Street Hop Single – Chinko Ekun ‘Able God’

Best Recording of the Year – Teni ‘Uyo Meyo’

Best Rap Single – Falz ‘Talk’

Best Alternative Song: Johnny Drille ‘Finding Efe’

Best Rap Album: Falz ‘Moral Instruction’

See More At: https://yanga24.com/headies-2019-full-list-of-winners/

Re: Headies 2019: Falz, Burna Boy, Teni Win Big [full List Of Winners] by subtlemee(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2019
By next year these ones will phase out ....music alone shall live when all things perish

(1) (Reply)

. / Alleged Pregnancy: Lady Who Accused Davido Caught / Not Again!! ‘i Dreamt I Was Pregnant’ – Bobrisky Says As He Narrates His Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.