Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style (570 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style by MacTv: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2019
A Twitter user with the handle @calliesoncloud9 is already ‘turnt’ following the end of her marriage which she said left her in a better place.

The woman, Callie Colston used pictures to announce her divorce on the platform and it has gone viral. She shared four pictures that summed up the message.

The first picture shows her standing beside her wedding dress and a container of gasoline while drinking from a bottle of whiskey. The next was of her looking straight into the camera and pouring the whiskey on the wedding dress lying on the floor.

In the third picture, Colston stood by the burning dress, her whiskey bottle and the gasoline container in her hands. While the last picture shows her walking away while the dress was burning behind her.

She shared the pictures with caption;
“Sorry for the picture overload. I used to be married, but I’m better now.”

More - https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/10/woman-burns-her-wedding-dress-as-she.html?m=1

Re: Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2019
See as her Body short like Glo signboard.

Congrats to her.
Marriage is not everything. Some people go as far as doing things they would not naturally do for the sake of a spouse and later on the marriage turns out sourly.

One can only learn.
Re: Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Can the marriage last with this style?
Re: Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style by Taniaa(f): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Say no to toxic relationships
Re: Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style by subtlemee(f): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2019
I thank God for this 21st century...do what makes you happy and nobody will stop you from buying and selling in the market or fetching water from the same stream
Re: Woman Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Walks Away from her marriage In Style by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2019
One look at the lady will reveal to you that she was the TOXIC one here.

coolcoolcoolcoolcool

(1) (Reply)

The Supermodel, 46, Who’s Known For Her Extravagant Costumes Each Year, Appeared / Real Reason Why Cubana Priest Unfollowed Mercy Revealed. / Psquares Paul Okoye Celebrates Wifey, Anita, In A Romantic Way As She Clocks 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.