Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Davido’s Chioma Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Chioma Gives Birth To Baby Boy (179 Views)

Davido Chioma Gives Strangers Lapdance At A Club As Simi Regrets Marrying Adekun / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Chioma Gives Birth To Baby Boy by ubongutioh(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2019
David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name as Davido has welcomed a baby boy after his wife, Chioma, put to birth on Sunday, October 20, 2019.

The singer on Saturday evening had announced that he was in the delivery room with his wife whose labour had stated. Davido took to Twitter on Sunday to announce the arrival of his prince, saying, “OMOBA TI DE!!! DAVID ADEDEJI ADELEKE Jr I!! D PRINCE IS HERE!!!! 20 – 10 – 2019 !!! Love you, my STRONG WIFE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!”...

READ FULL AT https://firstreportsonline.com/davidos-chioma-gives-birth-to-baby-boy/ First Reports

(1) (Reply)

Define Sunday (comedy) / Always Visit This Site For The Latest News Updates / How To Stay Healthy When Working A Sedentary Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.