Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard (1515 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow / Abba Kyari: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Prophet, Throwback (photo) / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by naijapips04: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Looking at the picture of Nnamdi Kanu's parents and comparing feature by feature with the man, Nnamdi Kanu, there seem to be some disparities. Kanu does not in any way look like his parents.

One of two things.

Either he's an adopted son or his mum (God rest her wonderful soul) had him in an earlier marriage.

Just my opinion tho...The nose, the eyelines, the facial features, the personality, the skin color....nothing seem similar with that of the the father.

compare with his brother below. His brother looks more like the dad. The nose and everything.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by helinues: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Werin be this for Sunday morning?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by subtlemee(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2019
In as much as I don't support anything about this people but Op ever heard of recessive gene which can make him look like the grandparents? Besides for the parents old age has a way of distorting one's looks then for the brother can you compare abroad weather and lifestyle to that of Nigeria's harshness?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by GMbuharii: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Jobless shameless self appointed ministers of ipob affairs grin grin lzaa immhotep

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by BuhariAdvocate: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Probably.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by powerkey: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2019
The OP is a yoloba ikpunnu....

Since you're too blind to see, look at the mother very well, and look at Kanu again....

go back to your village and consult IFA...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Emyogalanya: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2019
naijapips04:
Looking at the picture of Nnamdi Kanu's parents and comparing feature by feature with the man, Nnamdi Kanu, there seem to be some disparities. Kanu does not in any way look like his parents.

One of two things.

Either he's an adopted son or his mum (God rest her wonderful soul) had him in an earlier marriage.

Just my opinion tho...The nose, the eyelines, the facial features, the personality, the skin color....nothing seem similar with that of the the father.
compare with his brother below. His brother looks more like the dad. The nose and everything.
useless talk how does Bastard fit into the descripTion you gave above ? How does Adoption and having him in an earlier marriage define a Bastard? From a lay mans view. A Bastard is a child born out of wedLock, even if its not from the husbands seed.
1 an earlier marriage does not make him a Bastard cos its not a crime
2 Adoption makes a child legal, with full rights of a Biological child

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Emyogalanya: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2019
You are just Hate-Drunk and filled with bile from devils bile Duct. The man is at least 90% his mother gene i understand how much bile is in you. But i think you need a fresher course in Biology. You need to go study mendelian law of the Segregation of genes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by chichar1(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
op it is you who is just a Bastard son of a Nonentity!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by LZAA: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
GMbuharii:
Jobless shameless self appointed ministers of ipob affairs grin grin lzaa immhotep
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Enice(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
@OP is high on dried sh!t mixed with six days old palm wine.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Smoke55: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
so parthetic! this is what the sophisticated afonja morons from the brown roof republic have reduced them selves to? its a pitty!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by tartar9(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
You forgot to include the bleaching factor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Don't be silly.

You might need medically recommended spectacles if you can't see the resemblance between Kanu and his brother as well as Kanu and his mom.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by chubinwa(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
See the way you are just embarrassing yourself in public

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Okoroawusa: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Op who you resemble?
Am not IPOB but you are way off point

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by letusbepieces: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Will Yoruba ever have sense?

Na question , i ask O

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by sweetonugbu: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nnamdi and his brother resembles but Nk is fairer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by navyseal2220: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijapips04:
[s]Looking at the picture of Nnamdi Kanu's parents and comparing feature by feature with the man, Nnamdi Kanu, there seem to be some disparities. Kanu does not in any way look like his parents.

One of two things.

[/s]

Afonjas(Dahomeys blood; related to South Sudanese, Togo) and envy of Igbos. They obssess about Igbo beautiful skin tone, features and thick hair out of envy. Take your anger to God; only him knows why he created Igbo special.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
OP, you need bed rest urgently

Lolzzzzzzzz wetin Musa no go see for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by GreyLaw(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Probably.
Both you and the OP and whoever likes both of your posts are bereft of decency.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Daviddson(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
For those of you already calling him names, I think you all have short memory or are just being mischievous. I don't understand why the OP is dissing Kanu because o know he used to be a staunch supporter of his. So you guys should ask him the reason for the sudden change.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Kpoikpoi: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijapips04:

One of two things.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by Kpoikpoi: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Terrorist family.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
see investigative journalism o....please check all Buhari pictures from 2011 to 2015 and check from June 2017 till now...
give me feedback later.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Moment The Noble Men Of Ijaw Community Arrived Kanu Parents Burial / The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 / Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.