Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

"My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures (50321 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by GistReport: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Five star music chairman, E-Money and his three sons steps out in style as they cruise around.

My Soldiers ❤ are grooving their Uncle's new Singe @iam_kcee #ISEEKCEE Please download the fire Jam #saturdaysarefortheboys #itistoolatetofailamen�� @iam_mrse
https://www.instagram.com/p/B31Ge0HHUSb/?hl=en

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/e-money-and-his-3-sons-steps-out-in-style-shares-cute-pictures

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by GistReport: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Watch Video and More Photos >>> HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by daddytime(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Cute kids..

Make una enjoy unasef jare

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Beremx(f): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Lovely kids.

E-money, Odogwu!! A na m ekele o!!

God bless you and your family.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by GistUpdates: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by GistUpdates: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by VivyZub(f): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
MR. MAN, HOPE SAY U DEY MAKE GENUINE MONEY O....

MAKE U NO GO CAST LAS LAS O....

ME I DON TALK MY OWN O, EHEN....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

Nice one E-Money.
But can I forgive you for what you did to our brother Airforce1 who licked your ass till there was no more hair in it yet you didn't deem it fit to give him a record deal.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by ursullalinda(f): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Over fine dey worry them.....cute family

5 Likes

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yahoo yahoo business is good.

When you have sense.

At least when you pick one, you invest and stop doing it again

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by PureGoldh(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by bikerboy1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
I'm not a hater though.

But I hope breeze will not expose fowl yansh one day.

More wins e-money

6 Likes

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Slawormir: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

You are not a real niggarrr
There is nothing like genuine money on planet earth
Nobody makes genuine money on planet earth

May we never stay broke for too long as real niggarrrz

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by lenghtinny(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's too late to fail angry....

Airforce1 favorite phrase that year cheesy

pahoehoe:
Let someone tell us how this man made his money. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to make millions of naira from export business.

Let someone tell us how it's your business angry

14 Likes

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Bloooody(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chai

Money.
Oh well, some are suffering.
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by ForeThinker: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
cool
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by pahoehoe: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Let someone tell us how this man made his money. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to make millions of naira from export business.

1 Like

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
And this is a news?
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by UbanmeUdie: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

I think kidnapping one of them won't be such a bad idea for refusing to notice Airforce 1, despite his esteemed eye service.

But I'd rather pray for Kcee's dead career to further melt like lucky ice cream.
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
nice kid, one should go into music
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by bikerboy1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
lenghtinny:
It's too late to fail angry

Airforce1 favorite phrase that year cheesy

RIP to him
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by kensing1046(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oga E-money where your wife?
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by nonye6194: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Hustle so you'll not be questioning people's wealth online on a Sunday evening

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by ekaette1621: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
WHAT DOES THIS GUY DO FOR A LIVING?

ME STILL THINKING!

am I a yahoo..........?

2 Likes

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by OfeAchi: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beremx:
Lovely kids.

E-money, Odogwu!! A na m ekele o!!

God bless you and your family.
he's not here, So can't hear you. angry
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by jayextra(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cute Fam smiley
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by 9jaBloke: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Camo
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Fuckthamods: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT DOES THIS GUY DO FOR A LIVING?

ME STILL THINKING!

am I a yahoo..........?
What do you do for a living?

4 Likes

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Money good o, see how Lola and seen dem bring this post come front page....if n.a. poor man with 4 children drinking garri with groundout, that one will not even reach last page self.....
I hail naija people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by mamajj17(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
kensing1046:
Oga E-money where your wife?

She dey Toilet grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) / Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.