Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes (61476 Views)

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits China. / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by flyca: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Killing your own uncle and girlfriend, and closing your country off to foriegn medical and other supply just cos you love power is deffinately wickedness

You have been reading too much propaganda from the west!

5 Likes

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by deepwater(f): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
That car is not a Mercedes
its a decor to fo,ol the world to belive its a black market deal
that car was produced in NK.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by solmusdesigns: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
flyca:

You have been reading too much propaganda from the west!

I have being listening to video clips of defectors including his relatives

3 Likes

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by dipsetbang(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Conceptman:
This Kim Sha, na only God fit catch this guy And he's a huge threat to the U.S, na Trump oga be Kim grin the guy Sabi play Trump like Ludo[color=#990000][/color]

On the the contrary, Trump does the playing. He uses him for positive PR.
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by solmusdesigns: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
deepwater:
That car is not a Mercedes
its a decor to fo,ol the world to belive its a black market deal
that car was produced in NK.

You have a point, but then Chinese can still sell him a real benz if he wishes to, China dont care

1 Like

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by flyca: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Haven't you been hearing from your relatives who ran away from Nigeria to better developed countries?
People always look for greener pastures, the difference is that the guy locked his borders so as to reduce the encroachment from the west and also so that the country and its citizen will be self-reliant! Not everybody wants to depend on others for food, technology, healthcare etc. That is his own style of leadership.

Oh, btw North Korea is far more developed than Nigeria.

Okay, bye kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by ashybabs(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
every generation has thier tyrant... kim is a pain on the ass

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by deepwater(f): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You have a point, but then Chinese can still sell him a real benz if he wishes to, China dont care

this guys are into nuclear energy and space research
bro, automobiles ended in the past 2 century, every other thing about automobile is enhancement and beautification...
NKs are good technically, dont forget the owners of Hyundai is from NK and not SK.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by dodorima1: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by MetaPhysical: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good info, reasonable explanation why he should not leave waste behind.

I suspect the ML300 rolling along in the first picture would be where the toilet is. I pity the driver! Thats expensive shit!!
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by GreyLaw(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
flyca:
Who told you no one is chasing him?
The guy is not wicked! He has just refused to be a puppy to the west!
They guy isn't wicked? I don't have anything more to say.
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by dodorima1: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by deic9(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
I remember a while ago, I was at a meeting with the supreme being himself.
The supreme being shit his pants that very day.
The driver went out of the area with the car key...... the supreme being eyes very red.....poo smell everywhere....kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by GreyLaw(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Everybody and their dog want to crucify the "west", yet everything you know about living a good life and tech advancement came from the same West and the a few others. If the Arabs and people like Kim held the balance of power this world would have long gone.

Yes, Kim is a good man because the West calls him a bad man.

Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by showafrica(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Next 20yrs, this car will look like nonesense
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by Erolow(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
What too much money can cause....

Hustle oooo

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by malvisguy212: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
RevengeNimi:

To beat you dey hungry me.
lol. funny man.
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by eneyoduke(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Then why can't we take the Sample of Buhari shit in order to know his own health status instead of asking him every time grin shocked
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by Nggs121: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
PureGoldh:
I don't understand this line "The leader's excretions contain information about his health status, so they can't be left behind" so his excretions Gat neurons attached to it or what? undecided

Meanwhile... My people.. If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey..
Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 01666 77 1

Bros a persons shit can be analyzed to know the types of medication the person has been taking, and from the medicine medical assumptions can be made.
The types of food eaten can also be determined,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by DWJOBScom(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Not far fletch as it was smuggled into North Korea for their local mechanics to do their thing.
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by lagdmark(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
jom28gy:
He is afraid of what he is doing, due to violation of international treaties of nuclear weapons,so he is protecting himself
Name one president on earth who is not afraid. They all have heavy protected Armoured vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by jom28gy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
lagdmark:

Name one president on earth who is not afraid. They all have heavy protected Armoured vehicles.
of course, but the one that carries toilet where ever he goes,is remote,
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by tck2000(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Stale
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by Ademoore07(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
The president once committed a grave crime many years ago that the international bodies such as UN, are still investigating till date. At the scene of the crime, some biological samples were collected which was suspected to belong to him. For the UN & US to validate the criminal offence his samples will be required. That was why he is protecting himself till date
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by dodorima1: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Killing your own uncle and girlfriend, running a brutal labour camp that you feed people meth and other drugs to work for free,and closing your country off to foriegn medical and other supply just cos you love power is deffinately wickedness
[/s]
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by Agugbadin: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Very old news
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
President wen mumu grin
He no mumu. He get sense die. KGB fed Chairman Mao of China when he visited Russia. They fed him to the extent that he went to toilet several times, but the KGB used his faeces to extract information.
Kim is intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by naijadrivablog: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
A similar post about this made FP na undecided
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by MichaelUweh(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nothing Okon Lagos no go see for film.......But why should this guy keep running away from almighty Mr. Death when Mr death isn't even after him....
Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by Kamoryemi2580(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
"The leader's excretions contain information about his health status, so they can't be left behind"

Damnnnnn fuckkk

No matter the protection

My real niggarrrz can still take him out with Nr.3 Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum

too much movies I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes by goat22: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
IamCharles123:
Shabi they say he doesn't eat or poo.

He doesn't, the supreme leader was born without a sh1thole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.