Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Davido And Chioma Welcomed Their Son Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Welcomed Their Son Today (252 Views)

Hailey And Justin Bieber Have Welcomed Their First Child, Jack Blues Bieber / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Welcomed Their Son Today by Ozed71: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Davido and Chioma welcomed their son in the early hours of today October 20th in London. The happy dad shared the beautiful photo on his IG page with the caption

"OMOBA TI DE!!! DAVID ADEDEJI ADELEKE Jr I !! D PRINCE IS HERE!!!! 20 - 10 - 2019 !!! Love you my STRONG WIFE!!! @thechefchi I LOVE YOU!!!!! "

Congrats bro!

Source;
https://www.biggerbro.com/2019/10/20/davido-and-chioma-welcomed-their-son/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is About To Drop A New Single With Popcaan Tomorrow-‘risky'(video) / 10 Tips You Need To Succeed In This Lagos (number 2 & 8 Is Very Important) / Your Money Has Put My Life Under Threat, Duncan Mighty Writes To Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.