Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ghanaian Police Arrest 3 Nigerian Sex Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Police Arrest 3 Nigerian Sex Worker (501 Views)

Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Arrest 3 Nigerian Sex Worker by Ozed71: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
13 Nigerian commercial sex workers have been arrested by the Ghanaian Police following a raid in Northern Region.

The arrested commercial sex workers were handed over to the country's Immigration Service who are now investigating the routes the sex workers entered Ghana from.

“Investigations are ongoing to establish their immigration status. We are very much interested in finding the trends the routes they used, the documents they used to enter the country, how they are living in the country and all that" Northern Regional Commander of the Immigration Service, Mr. Edward Kofi Owusu told Citi News.

However some of the sex workers accused the police of extorting them and making daily demands of GHS 5 from them.

“They were saying it is police money and when I ask them what it is for they just say I should just pay the money. Every day they take GHS 5. It is not as if I like this work but it is because of the safety of my junior sister. I have finished Senior High School,” one of the sex workers said.

Source;
https://www.biggerbro.com/2019/10/20/ghanian-police-arrest-three-nigerian-sex-worker/

Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest 3 Nigerian Sex Worker by Eteka1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest 3 Nigerian Sex Worker by Nukilia: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Where are the indisciplined Ghanaian men patronizing them? undecided

#Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Swindling Women On Match.com, Craigslist / Lagos Teacher Breaks Pupil's Arm While Flogging Him Over Test / Lawan, CAN Chairman Abducted By Boko Haram, Cries Out For Help In New Video....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.