Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. (422 Views)

Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by ken6488(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked One thing that surprise me is we don't share border with Ghana..

Then why is Ghana crying more than Niger and Benin Republic

Please I need answers

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by Eteka1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Its obvious that its really affecting them adversely.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by Mcreloaded(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
ken6488:
shocked One thing that surprise me is we don't share border with Ghana..

Then why is Ghana crying more than Niger and Benin Republic

Please I need answers

Most companies and industries that relocated to Ghana from Nigeria are major employers of their work force there in Ghana and the only market that is readily available is Nigerian market, without this market these companies will close and majority of their citizens will be out of work. Thats why they have to force Nigeria to open its border other wise Ghana economy will go onto recession
Your question should be how is Togo faring since you have to pass Benin and Togo before Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
I can see why just30 and chrisagyei are weeping without consolation like babies grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by netpro(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Most importation that should have landed in Nigeria, get landed in Ghana with lower import duties paid. Then get smuggled into Nigeria through Benin Republic, Niger and Cameroon.

Without access to the huge Nigeria's market, most imports and produce from Ghana will not be sold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by wwwihy: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Most companies and industries that relocated to Ghana from Nigeria are major employers of their work force there in Ghana and the only market that is readily available is Nigerian market, without this market these companies will close and majority of their citizens will be out of work. [b]Thats why they have to force Nigeria to open its border other [/b]wise Ghana economy will go onto recession
Your question should be how is Togo faring since you have to pass Benin and Togo before Ghana

Ghana forcing Nigeria?

Correct your use of English

3 Likes

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by Mcreloaded(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
wwwihy:

Ghana forcing Nigeria?

Correct your use of English
They can try and force Nigeria to open its border does not mean they will succeed.
Let them try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Most companies and industries that relocated to Ghana from Nigeria are major employers of their work force there in Ghana and the only market that is readily available is Nigerian market, without this market these companies will close and majority of their citizens will be out of work. Thats why they have to force Nigeria to open its border other wise Ghana economy will go onto recession
I can see why just30 and chrisagyei are weeping without consolation like babies. Perhaps some companies have started downsizing.
Just30 I love when you cry like this baby. grin grin
Can you repeat after me now: Nigeria is the Giant of African, even their president sneezes countries like Ghana that are not share a direct border with Nigeria develope pneumonia.
Just30 oya repeat 3x so I can beg Buhari 4ur president grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by netpro(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mcreloaded:

They can try and force Nigeria to open its border does not mean they will succeed.
Let them try.

Still "FORCE" is a wrong use of English on your part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Issues Ghana Case Study.. by Mcreloaded(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=netpro post=83307719]

Still "FORCE" is a wrong use of English on your part. [/quote
Ok lets try

Cajoled
Deceive
Convince
Compell
Beg
Or Confuse

As for me its all of the above as Ghana can try but i pray this government is resolute and rigid to stand its ground

(1) (Reply)

Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State / EFCC Handovers Recovered Cars From Federal University Dutsin-ma (photos) / I’m Better In Bed Than Yahaya Bello - Sen Dino Melaye [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.