Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Is The Main Problem Of Manchester United ... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is The Main Problem Of Manchester United ... (610 Views)

Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Liverpool Under More Pressure Because Of Manchester Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Main Problem Of Manchester United ... by Vision2ae: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
A club I started following after the champions league final win against chelsea.....because I thought the future of the club was bright.....only for everything to scatter before my eyes....this has caused me to ask what is the problem of Manchester United...

1)The players
2)the coach
3)The board and their vice chairman...

Re: What Is The Main Problem Of Manchester United ... by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
their problem is very simple....its called FOOTBALL!!!!...this is football bro, and there is nothing anyone can do, even if they bought all the best players in the world (ask PSG)
Re: What Is The Main Problem Of Manchester United ... by DownChelsea(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Vision2ae:
A club I started following after the champions league final win against chelsea.....because I thought the future of the club was bright.....only for everything to scatter before my eyes....this has caused me to ask what is the problem of Manchester United...

1)The players
2)the coach
3)The board and their vice chairman...
pity other teams. Manchester United had been too successful and dominant. Give others a chance too. Even though you’re a very recent united fan (as u started supporting in 08), united has won a lot of accolades between that time and now. Don’t forget united won the league in 2009, took a break in 2010, won it again in 2011, unluckily lost it on the final day of 2012 season, won it again in 2013. Since you started supporting united, they have gotten to an ucl final, they have won the europa league, they have even won community shields as well, and also FA and EFL cups. They have also finished 2nd in the leave sef. Abeg no be only united dey. Let others shine small. Minus football, at least united are still the biggest football brand in the epl being that they have the largest stadium in the epl, they remain the richest epl club, and the epl club with the highest support. United fans are lucky cos even in bad form, there is little to troll them with. Be thankful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Problem Of Manchester United ... by Zenith007(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
kisspity other teams. Manchester United had been too successful and dominant. Give others a chance too. Even though you’re a very recent united fan (as u started supporting in 08), united has won a lot of accolades between that time and now. Don’t forget united won the league in 2009, took a break in 2010, won it again in 2011, unluckily lost it on the final day of 2012 season, won it again in 2013. Since you started supporting united, they have gotten to an ucl final, they have won the europa league, they have even won community shields as well, and also FA and EFL cups. They have also finished 2nd in the leave sef. Abeg no be only united dey. Let others shine small. Minus football, at least united are still the biggest football brand in the epl being that they have the largest stadium in the epl, they remain the richest epl club, and the epl club with the highest support. United fans are lucky cos even in bad form, there is little to troll them with. Be thankful
Well said
Re: What Is The Main Problem Of Manchester United ... by jamesfadairo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
DownChelsea:
pity other teams. Manchester United had been too successful and dominant. Give others a chance too. Even though you’re a very recent united fan (as u started supporting in 08), united has won a lot of accolades between that time and now. Don’t forget united won the league in 2009, took a break in 2010, won it again in 2011, unluckily lost it on the final day of 2012 season, won it again in 2013. Since you started supporting united, they have gotten to an ucl final, they have won the europa league, they have even won community shields as well, and also FA and EFL cups. They have also finished 2nd in the leave sef. Abeg no be only united dey. Let others shine small. Minus football, at least united are still the biggest football brand in the epl being that they have the largest stadium in the epl, they remain the richest epl club, and the epl club with the highest support. United fans are lucky cos even in bad form, there is little to troll them with. Be thankful
wait, are you sure you are not a manutd fan?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Lionel Messi Will Win 2020 Ballon D'or Award / 8 Footballers Who Died While Playing / Sprinter Beats ‘usain Bolt’s Record’ runs 100m In 9.55secs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.