Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React (51615 Views)

Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Okoli Sochima Goodness, Beauty Of the World Africa 2017 Slays In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by noisy45(m): 2:37am On Oct 21, 2019
Ben Ayade's meat
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by nlPoster: 2:45am On Oct 21, 2019
I need that type of safe.

Is it $1000 or is there a cheaper version but still quality?
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:
And what exactly is the truth?
read again
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Epsilon92: 3:55am On Oct 21, 2019
[Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Onyi22(f): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know whether spelling properly is a stormy weather for Ini but this post shows that she is aware she is fast approaching menopause and needs to race against time.

I'd reserve a seat for her in this year's Shiloh.
I know God will have mercy on her and gift her a husband if she is seated next to me.
Mumu
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Pussywar(f): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2019
biGDhAp:
read again
If you can't say, then you know there's nothing to say. You just want to talk. Please excuse me. Always forcing importance on your gender. Pathetic lots
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by arodavoo(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Headache gbogbo ni yẹn... How is this suppose to reverse the new bank charges on ussd

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Offpoint: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2019
lefulefu:
shocked jesus! since when did ini edo come gather hips like dis? shocked
cc luminouz, offpoint make una come see sumptin shocked
is dis real? shocked
Ah! daddy this one is strong... I cannot can my eyes.

This the way you like themgrin

weather fake or real... this is PLENTY
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:

If you can't say, then you know there's nothing to say. You just want to
talk. Please excuse me. Always forcing importance on your gender. Pathetic lots

I wasn't going to SAY in the first, since I wasn't talking..

I think your pathetic lots do the forcing importance in your gender thing..
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Emmasnoop(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Expire olosho
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Pussywar(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2019
biGDhAp:

I wasn't going to SAY in the first, since I wasn't talking..

I think your pathetic lots do the forcing importance in your gender thing..

So someone posts a picture of herself, and idiot start talking trash about how she's without a man and should go to Shiloh, then you come with absolutely no foking sense with "accept the truth", but you can't back up your statement, then you say you're not pathetic and begging to be important? Read your signature and do exactly that.
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:

So someone posts a picture of herself, and idiot start talking trash about how she's without a man and should go to Shiloh, then you come with absolutely no foking sense with "accept the truth", but you can't back up your statement, then you say you're not pathetic and begging to be important? Read your signature and do exactly that.

lol..

begging to be important..

like hell we need to beg.. we've been that important since time immemorial..
well if you can't suck it up then you should go hit your head on a wall somewhere.

I know you want an argument.. but I haven't no time for that shiit over a matter that has been fixed..

now kindly adhere to my signature like you proposed..
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Pussywar(f): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
biGDhAp:

lol..

begging to be important..

like hell we need to beg.. we've been that important since time immemorial..
well if you can't suck it up then you should go hit your head on a wall somewhere.

I know you want an argument.. but I haven't no time for that shiit over a matter that has been fixed..

now kindly adhere to my signature like you proposed..

I wanted you to make some sense, to at least kno if there's any hope for your species. Would never degrade myself to arguing with a foktard. Bye now
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:

I wanted you to make some sense, to at least kno if there's any hope for your species. Would never degrade myself to arguing with a foktard. Bye now

Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Impregnablefolk: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2019
ekaette1621:
FAKE YANSH
FAKE BOOBS AND
FAKE IDENTITY.
I WONDER WHAT SHE WILL TELL HER CREATOR WHEN SHE DIES
The booby Don fall everything u dey c dia na packaging!
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Those shoes destroyed the first picture while the second no follow. Till now I’ve never seen a sexy photo of this woman.
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Moz22: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
nikkypearl:
sorry,i relocated ni jare
ur number stopped connecting too na
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by nikkypearl(f): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Moz22:
ur number stopped connecting too na
outside naija o
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Moz22: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2019
nikkypearl:
outside naija o
ohh abajo.. Koburu. I guess that leaves me with just nairaland
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by nikkypearl(f): 1:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Moz22:
ohh abajo.. Koburu. I guess that leaves me with just nairaland
lol..for now
Re: Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React by Moz22: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2019
nikkypearl:
lol..for now
okay oh, sha bring something come for us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding / Actress Eniola Badmus Rocks Swimsuit / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.