Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? (831 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by realestniggah: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
A user on Twitter claim rice made and produced in Nigeria are not of international standards.. Is this true..? Please share your experience with Nigeria made rice

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by RichBoy247: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
We shall succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by Afamed: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
From all indications, Dr Emmanuel has not come across of Lake rice ( a product of Lagos / Kebbi state) and perhaps he has not come across Coshcaris rice ( proudly made in Anambra.)

1 Like

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Abeg make we chop am like that e go make us improve. I remember when we dey shout china china product no dey strong but e be like say China don take over dey world now, even dey almighty america dey follow import from China.
Make we lock up build our country so that some of us go come back naija.
Innocent don dey build military hardwares na nice one be dat.
We no no say we be no 1 for africa if no be our wicked rulers wey don spoil naija.
Even for outside africa dem dey see most blacks as Nigerians. I swear Africa go only rise when Nigeria rise, as long as niaja still dey mess up africa is doomed. See ass ghana dey cry now.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by wwwihy: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Enemy of Nigeria . Who sets the International Standards?
Is it the soil?
Is it the cultivation?
Is it the weeding?
Is it the harvesting?
Is it the Processing in the Mill?
Is it the bagging?

What aspect of the process does not meet international standards?

Are you saying all the agriculturists, scientists,Ministries of Agriculture and professors of agriculture and plant science in Nigeria are Useless?

What does a Medical Doctor know about rice cultivation?
How many farms and rice mills in Nigeria has he visited and carried out tests and research with other experts to arrive at that conclusion?
How many brands of Local Rice has he tested to arrive at that conclusion?
If the Doctor is not an Indomie generation,before the arrival of foreign rice in Nigeria, is it not the same local rice that we ate ?

May God Deliver Nigeria from Enemies Within

8 Likes

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by tollyboy5(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
I disagree . buy stallion rice
Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by plaindealerr: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Some people are just not interested in Nigeria as a country and every good thing about Nigeria they hate and loath while everything bad about Nigeria they rejoice in and celebrate.

These are sad and bitter people.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by 400billionman: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
They are.

Nigerians are building better rice mills now.

I am eating Nigerian rice now. No grain of sand. The rice grains just look shorter than the foreign one.
Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by kokoA(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
We will chop it like that.. I'd rather my money goes to poor rice farmer in the village.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
kokoA:
We will chop it like that.. I'd rather my money goes to poor rice farmer in the village.

Exactly! A number of good brands are available to choose from now.

Our farmers deserve to reap abundantly from their hard work. May God crown their efforts with resounding success. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by Nyamuri: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2019
. Amen[/quote]yah
RichBoy247:
We shall succeed
Re: Is It True Rice Made In Nigeria Are Not Of International Standards? by helinues: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Probably Pdp goons... They dont believe in developments about from looting and shade deals

(1) (Reply)

Buhari - Police Pointing Gun To Journalists And Protesters / INEC: For Belonging To APC, Senate Dismisses REC Nominee Confirms Others / Governor Akeredolu Renames AAUA Senate Building After Predecessor, Mimiko (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.