Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo (598 Views)

Where Are The Ibadan Babes , I Need A Babe In Ibadan / 8 Signs You Need To Promote Your Side Nigga To Main Boo / Need A Babe In Warri For Fun Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo by dearamore: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
A God lover, homely, caring and down to earth lady. She's 27 from ANAMBRA state, a professional that works & lives in Lagos. She is 5'7, ebony and well-mannered.

I would love to meet a mature man (either from Anambra, Cross River/Akwa-Ibom state).
He must be a God lover, caring, down to earth BTW 29-35yrs with genotype AA. He should be above 5'8 with a good sense of humour and a stable source of income (either a Medical Doctor or any other professional or an entrepreneur) ready for serious commitment that will lead to marriage.

Please Flirts or married men, stay away.

Are you interested Let's talk kiss
Re: Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo by Realtizzy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
This girl go b one ugly bitch
Re: Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo by dearamore: 4:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Realtizzy:
This girl go b one ugly bitch

And she's really pretty, I tell you
Re: Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo by mariobalotelli09: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2019
How do I get in touch with the anambra babe
Re: Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo by dearamore: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
mariobalotelli09:
How do I get in touch with the anambra babe

Send us an email and let's do the matchmaking!��
Re: Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo by vikithor(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
first to read about Igbo lady wanting to have as alternative a non Igbo guy for marital relationship, what new thing is it that has happened to this Igbo lady?
they would readily date any other tribe for any benefits if its marriage, for wia,they go back to their eastern blother*

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But She’s Refused To Date Me / Helo / Any Female In For Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.