Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) (30726 Views)

Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) by mercyviv(f): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2019
This police brutality is overbearing and getting out of hand; what's their headache if someone decides to take from his father's house?! By the way, the pastor must have a parochial interest and an unforgiving spirit. Did he forget his scriptural teachings??
A smart pastor will keep a lid on the matter because with publicity on that huge amount taken from the church, they've quietly made the church a choice spot for subsequent robbery attacks!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) by ikwedim(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Guy quote Bible in the curt and say na your father's house. That you are hungry and you went to your creator house to get money. Make it look like you are crazy and we on social media will come to your rescue. Next time do it in all these big churches and with our social media help, they will give you more money. If you insult me, I will increase tax on data
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) by tightpussy156: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2019
using the name of God to steal from members an call it tithes.OK ur son don steal from you make una settle matter within ursef.stupid people.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) by tightpussy156: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2019
using the name of God to steal from members an call it tithes.OK ur son don steal from you make una settle matter within ursef.stupid people.who quote me should hug transformer.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
I can say he was not alone in this game

Some one within the church assisted him with information

As a real G. the church is a small church, the money will not be upto 5k

Members not upto 30.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) by Chu2k2: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Don't believe it.... Where in the world are offerings and tithes left in their respective boxes after church services after church services
How come such new generation church was able to raise school amount in just one service?
Abi, na for the box them the save all there tithes and offerings??
Somebody is not saying this truth here...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint In Kogi. 3 Feared Dead, Many Injured (Pictures) / Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / Man Steals Pants In Ondo, Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.