Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Would Have Shot My Father If Not For The Law ― Ghanaian Small-sized Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Have Shot My Father If Not For The Law ― Ghanaian Small-sized Actor (375 Views)

Small-sized Nollywood Actor, Ozonigbo, Twerking Hard (photos) / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" / You Can’t Be A Good Father If You Don’t Love Your Wife – Okon Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Shot My Father If Not For The Law ― Ghanaian Small-sized Actor by Frankofone: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
A Ghanaian small-sized actor has been reported to have said he could have shot his biological father dead but only discouraged by the stiff penalty of the nation’s law against murder.

Samuel Dabo (a.k.a: Yaw Dabo) was reported to have narrated that his father left him and his two siblings; thus leaving their mother as the sole bread winner.

The father however, came back to beg and amend the past after the actor has became successful in his acting career.

“I am the first child of three children and it has taken the grace of God for us all to be successful ...

Continue Reading: http://lanrenews.com/i-would-have-shot-my-father-if-not-for-the-law-%E2%80%95-ghanaian-small-sized-actor/

Re: I Would Have Shot My Father If Not For The Law ― Ghanaian Small-sized Actor by ctleurocollege: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Technician Dressing: Mercy, Tacha’s Fans Fights Dirty / Naira Marley, Tacha Spark Dating Rumors On Social Media / #bbnaija Mercy Acquires A Duplex In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.