Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) (27283 Views)

Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall / Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Lagos Streets Flooded After Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by oebakare: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
ziegurf:

...the last picture was like abeg check my yansh....did you see some shits grin grin

You are very sick....
Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by brexit: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
The man is busy celebrating his birthday, if our politicians have conscience they would have pretended that they didn't remember the date again so that they can tackle the numerous problems and challenges of the masses but unfortunately sycophants are giving them false records of their performances

1 Like

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
ekaette1621:
Is this how BIAFRA will look like.
grin grin grin grin
Tufiakwa

I thank God they have banned sniper...

Thats the only reason you are still here
Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by gulfer: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Interesting pictures up there but this takes the cake...,.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Mustydholar: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmmm......the man on the last picture is like driver drive well u want make I get accident mama ebuka dey expect me for Ouse ooo and na my best cloth I wear today ....I no know say rain go do me wicked today

1 Like

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Alvin212(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
See bad road

When accident happen now

You will start hearing such funny things
Like ,,,, ,. Jesus protect us
God save
Blalala

For me it's just normal for accident to occur
With bad road like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yet one miscreant rated Ikpeazu No1 performing governor. I wonder where exactly he is performing...

Same way the IPOB youths be shouting marginalization. Is marginalization also the cause of poor leadership in their various SE states? Rather than start from demanding good governance in their states, they are busy fighting Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by HacheNoire: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
We will one day wake up and find Anambra and Abia inbetween Lagos and Ogun

Erosion aided by flood will wash it down West

6 Likes

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
NKSH:
South East especially Abia is a dead state.

That place is like the backyard of the Nigeria.

Unfortunately, that's my state.
But why do you guys always allow politicians to be making empty promises to you and you'd believe and vote them? I remember when the orjis were campaigning back then. They promised you guys a lot, including good roads and drainage system. Nothing was done till they left office. Maybe you should compel them to swear by amadioha which we call araa in yoruba to swear before they take office subsequently . The incumbent would up doing nothing like the way his predecessors did. What a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Slimdada(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
And the Governor Is not a real gee,that's why he doesn't care about the way aba where he's from is looking ,he's in abuja partying..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Kingpele(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=NKSH post=83317894]South East especially Abia is a dead state.

That place is like the backyard of the Nigeria.

Unfortunately, that's my state. Sorry oooo if that state is your state, but for my own state Anambra our problem is fire, so borrow me your flood to quensh the fire

1 Like

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:
Yet one miscreant rated Ikpeazu No1 performing governor. I wonder where exactly he is performing...

Same way the IPOB youths be shouting marginalization. Is marginalization also the cause of the poor leadership in their various SE states? Rather than start from demanding good governance in their states, they are busy fighting Buhari.

grin
Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by SaintLucia: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Abaribe, T A Orju and Orji Kalu were once Chief of.Staff, Governor and Deputy governor in Abia state. These three are in the Senate chamber representing three senatorial zone in Abia again. They couldn't perform as executive when the whole state was under their control. I wonder how they will perform as senators. The IPOB clowns and their gullible followers only derive joy whenever Abaribe open that him gutter mouth to insult Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Afamed: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
HajiMT:
Nigerians wherever they reside should be more conscious of their enviroment. A lot of us contribute one way or the other to this menace but we all blame governments. We need to cultivate the habit of taking care of our drainages just as we give attention to ourselves and cars
Good observations. The way will dump in our gutters, ehhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Dpharisee: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

This is Ogun state.

Worse than Aba
This is not time for comparison, we Abians are pained by our state govt incompetence shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dpharisee:

This is not time for comparison, we Abians are pained by our state govt incompetence shocked

next
Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Prokaryote: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Come to Jakande 1st gate in Lagos and see
1 week flood. This one is just a gutter

1 Like

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Dareal90s(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

This is Ogun state.

Worse than Aba
But this Ogun own is not dirty nd smelly nw.

3 Likes

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dareal90s:
But this Ogun own is not dirty nd smelly nw.
Trash
First picture he uploaded is not Aba
Second one is Aba agreed.
Those niggas should stop using their village pics as Aba.
Same way they uploaded one sango ota pics and called it Aba.
Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Dareal90s(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash

First picture he uploaded is not Aba

Second one is Aba agreed.

Those niggas should stop using their village pics as Aba.

Same way they uploaded one sango ota pics and called it Aba.
lol, now u r denying ur Aba, DAT ur dirty market where u sell okirika is everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dannybliss1:
The money that will be used in repairing roads in Aba can be used to develop Nigeria as a whole
lmfao

1 Like

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Chummynoni(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
mtschew. not my business

1 Like

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
SaintLucia:
Abaribe, T A Orju and Orji Kalu were once Chief of.Staff, Governor and Deputy governor in Abia state. These three are in the Senate chamber representing three senatorial zone in Abia again. They couldn't perform as executive when the whole state was under their control. I wonder how they will perform as senators. The IPOB clowns and their gullible followers only derive joy whenever Abaribe open that him gutter mouth to insult Buhari.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Same way the IPOB youths be shouting marginalization. Is marginalization also the cause of poor leadership in their various SE states? Rather than start from demanding good governance in their states, they are busy fighting Buhari.

You, you no be igbo woman?
Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by bigtt76(f): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
The guyman in white tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) by don89(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
E go dry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) / XEJET Aircraft Skids Off Runway At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.