Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) (39790 Views)

Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by Afrocentric: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You're very ignorant, unintelligent and a stark illiterate.

So, the most logical way to inform the family of the deceased is to splash the faces of the dead on the frontpage? I don't blame you though. You're not exposed enough.

Do you know that this act by Nairaland runs foul of the NBC code and they can shut down Nairaland for this?
I'm more exposed than all your useless families put together
Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
EngrBriggs:
I'm really sorry about your wife. May the Holy Spirit comfort you always.
below is his story I screen shot.
take heart bro I Know it's not easy.
may God comfort u
cc onadana ursullalinda

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chimookigwe:
[s]

You're very ignorant, unintelligent and a stark illiterate.

So, the most logical way to inform the family of the deceased is to splash the faces of the dead on the frontpage? I don't blame you though. You're not exposed enough.

Do you know that this act by Nairaland runs foul of the NBC code and they can shut down Nairaland for this? [/s]
oga shut up there and go and sit down
stop talking nonsense with your dead brain.
Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
may God comfort u
cc onadana ursullalinda

Na waoh I really feel for him. It really hurts to loose a close person
Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
may God comfort u
cc onadana ursullalinda

Na waoh I feel for him.... it really hurts to loose a close person

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by EngrBriggs: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
may God comfort u
cc onadana ursullalinda
hmmmmmm......what a sad story! May God comfort him and give him the strength to pull through. May God provide a wife who will love his son and play the role of a good wife and true mother.

This story really scares me. Indeed, we are priviledged.

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
EngrBriggs:
hmmmmmm......what a sad story! May God comfort him and give him the strength to pull through. May God provide a wife who will love his son and play the role of a good wife and true mother.

This story really scares me. Indeed, we are priviledged.

Amen oh... Life sabi give blows

1 Like

Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by EngrBriggs: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
ursullalinda:

Amen oh.....Life sabi give blows
cry
Re: Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) by Robertijeh12: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2019
The girl with the ATM CARD was my class mate back then in school here in Lagos.We chatted some days back on WhatsApp and seasy was all GOOD
Anselm Jemima. .She can't just die na���
God why ���she's so nice and she's in her final year now now �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane / How Come Nigerians In Canada Don't Like Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.