Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! (43627 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by aniblue(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Call a vet doc
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Lordbucci2: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Take it 2 Prof .TB Joshua �
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Diesel1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

A real niggarrr will take his dog to a veterinarian
Lol. you're a real nigga mehn
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by oluwatodimu1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
I would suggest you present the dog to a vet clinic. Most likely it's a scrotal dermatitis, allergy or could be anything capable of causing irritation

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

real niggar man
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by admeenat: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ur dog is allergic to Ewa Agoin

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by madjune(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Damn.

Whatever happens to taking your sh.t to a vet doctor?

The mod that uploaded this sh.t should be suspended or given the right orientation.
Not all disgusting pics or issues should be loaded for public consumption.
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by clems88(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
divinest:
Good evening and a happy Sunday. nairalanders .

I noticed something at my dogs balls yesterday he was having some reactions like something reddish on his balls and I just overlooked it so where's that same yesterday in the evening when that was about to go out I saw him scratching their faces his mouth and licking it so I went there and I opened it and behold it was so red and it was dark so I took a picture of it...so I dont know wat I will do ...some said he is not going to nack again...I just laughed
your dog don knack without condom grin bera take it for HIV test
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Absoj(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
padi94:
Lol... your dog has erectile dysfunction
grin grin grin Chai! Nigerians. I hail una oo. See comments.
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by paix(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
aremz:

I’ll like to know the drug that can kill you
The only drug that can kill him is love.
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Rolex66: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

There's acute scarcity of real Niggarz these days.
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Adebowalay(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
divinest:

I noticed something at my dogs balls yesterday he was having some reactions like something reddish on his balls and I just overlooked it so where's that same yesterday in the evening when that was about to go out I saw him scratching their faces his mouth and licking it so I went there and I opened it and behold it was so red and it was dark so I took a picture of it...so I dont know wat I will do ...some said he is not going to nack again...I just laughed
choiii...ds na Ebola o...use septrin and wash with vinegar... Don't thank me joor...what are friends for:-D
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by kvngmaxy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
SincereBigot:
your Dog is suffering from what we call foot and mouth disease and this disease is heterogenous and could spread to other parts of the body like the stomach and this may result to gastro-entiritis.. foot and mouth disease originated from east columbia where dogs were subjected to inhumane treatment and then their DNA metamorphosed and tried to adapt to these changes

once again, if you like believe what i wrote up there, you are on your own
my niggar�
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by aminusodiq(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
SincereBigot:
your Dog is suffering from what we call foot and mouth disease and this disease is heterogenous and could spread to other parts of the body like the stomach and this may result to gastro-entiritis.. foot and mouth disease originated from east columbia where dogs were subjected to inhumane treatment and then their DNA metamorphosed and tried to adapt to these changes

lol .... sincereBigot indeed
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by supercase1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
This your dog go sweet for pepper soup ooo! !!!!!!grin
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by OKOATA(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2019
It's nothing to worry about, most male dogs usually catch this thing. It's not life threatening but try to get Adin Dudu or shea butter to rub on it. Even if you put nothing it will go on its own, once the area is dry you can just help to remove the dry skin.
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Beat123(f): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

you again?
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by smokey12345: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2019
you shoulg go get anti biotic for the dog, if you look at the face or the nose, hope its not kinda brownish...you have to get antibiotic shot for the guy. Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Starhearts: 4:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Pple on nairaland here are hungry
U brings Dog matter come table
Who did diz to u
I swear u no go die well
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by eneyoduke(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2019
LUGBE:
Please i really want to know what drug can kill a dog
Snipper will do within 2sec

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by eneyoduke(m): 6:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Reacting belong to political elite
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by fm7070: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2019
It is an infection.
I gave mine 500mg solution of amoxillin and the balls became good after some days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by divinest: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

I have showed my vet. but the Niggar said it common. or it's us to much of sitting on the sand...
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by divinest: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Go to the vet na. Nairaland shouldn't be part of your first option.
I have called him. he said it common. but am beinging to see it ain't common
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by divinest: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2019
MrFly:
i believe u havent heard of the word vetinary doctor before
I have man. he said it normal or too much of sitting on the sand.
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by Chijioke4535(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2019
HMMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by AvalonSpace(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Consult a vet
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by mercyviv(f): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2019
Inflammatory:
Go to a Vet Doc now or meet the guy you bought the dog from.
Ha, what's the business of the dog seller in this issue? If you're made a judge, you'll create confusion o!!
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by merits(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2019
divinest:

Give him paracetamol,you don't the road to vet clinic bah.stop asking us fullish question in this forum,cuz the forum is for reasonable discussions.
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by ThugBoy(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Your Dog don contact Scratches the Buballi........ Warri Guys know what I mean�
Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by cassidyjosh(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
SincereBigot:

Nigga you is full of shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! by seunmohmoh(f): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2019
divinest:

I have called him. he said it common. but am beinging to see it ain't common
Have you visited him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) / Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.