Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi (9503 Views)

VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by naptu2: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Presidency Nigeria @NGRPresident

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI PARTICIPATES IN RUSSIA-AFRICA SUMMIT IN SOCHI

President @MBuhari departs Abuja Monday to attend a three-day Russia-Africa Summit in Sochi, Russia, October 23rd – 25th, with focus on exploring and expanding opportunities in security, trade and investment, science and technology, and gas production.

During the summit, President Buhari will meet with President Vladimir Putin to further strengthen relations in security, trade and investment, and building partnership that will enhance Nigeria’s huge gas potential, following Russia’s remarkable success in gas exportation.

The summit will bring fresh perspectives on some global issues and challenges like nuclear technology, energy development, digital transformation, environment, technical security, mining and steel, education, agriculture, infrastructure and development strategies.

An African Business Forum, which will bring together African and Russian business leaders, will be held during the event to enhance Russian investments in Africa, and promote African business interest in the host country. #PMBinRussia

President @MBuhari will be accompanied by Governor Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State, Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State and Governor Kayode Fayemi @kfayemi of Ekiti State.
#PMBinRussia

Others on the trip are: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister of Trade and Investment, Adeniyi Adebayo, Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Olamilekan Adegbite and Minister of State, Petroleum, Timipre Sylva. // #PMBinRussia

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1185986874197860355

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by Bigcowhorn: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
This president, seems all he does is travel and make corruption fighting promises to other lands while his wife is fighting World War 3 in the Presidential villa. He will sure need a tourist visa when he leaves Aso Rock

Anyways, I dedicated this place to the banned NLander BlueBreeze, sorry BlueAir. Enjoy your ban bro and on return remember not to fvck with the mods again by insult my person. grin grin grin

I will always romance the report button on your foul comments.

Yours Truly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by naptu2: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Note: I (Naptu2) am not the Presidency or State House and I did not write the words in the first post, neither is that my press statement (see the link at the bottom of the post). That's why the post is in quotes.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by oluwasegun007(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Like baba like queen of England...

Lemme sharply go and serfix Airforce1, sorry NAF1.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by SultanOfAbia: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
SUKKA BLYAT!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by Fuckthamods: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin I wonder the disgrace he will bring to Nigeria this time..
The cabals should ensure everything is prepared very well because he is just like a Grenade with a faulty pin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by notoriousbabe: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by Biritiko: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Bigcowhorn:
This president, seems all he does is travel and make corruption fighting promises to other lands.

Anyways, I dedicated this place to the banned NLander BlueBreeze, sorry BlueAir. Enjoy your ban bro and on return remember not to fvck with the mods again by insult my person. grin grin grin

I will always romance the report button on your foul comments.

Yours Truly
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by TimFisher2: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
naptu2:
Note: I (Naptu2) am not the Presidency or State House and I did not write the words in the first post, neither is that my press statement (see the link at the bottom of the post). That's why the post is in quotes.

What are you feeling like?

I don’t understand
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Godspeed Ajala.

Buy some mouthwash on your way back sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by eneyoduke(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Another poo
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by tot(f): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Travel time...! cheesy

The most traveled president of our time.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by PheelzAlmighty: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sai baba grin
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
So?
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by Bigcowhorn: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]...

Busy body free me ooo!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by realstars: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Traveling president, his country is like the black man somthing..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
WE WISH you a very safe trip as you are doing everything to make our country work again.

SANE NIGERIANS love you daddy.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by franchasng: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smh, and Putin has never deemed it fit to visit Nigeria nor any West African nation, but he was in Saudi Arabia a few days ago, but here is African Presidents rushing to Russia to discuss Africa's issues, its okay cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by tfash96(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Still he won't perform

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by careytommy37(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
bubu the tourist grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good one, hope he will not attend just to read from the book again when ask to answer a question?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by texazzpete(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kai, Buhari must have some Edo genes in him. Doesn’t waste any opportunity to travel at all!
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by naptu2: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
TimFisher2:

What are you feeling like?

I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by thaoriginator: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
cry
Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by RTSC: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
The only thing we need from Russia is their awesome fighter jets and helicopter gunships.

The SU-30 or the MIg29 would be much better than that Pakistani piece of crap called JF-17 that we want to get.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by solmusdesigns: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
cool

Buhari should beg Russia for two things, Ajaokuta steel plant and a Nuclear Power Plant

IMF, World Bank, Western Powers and US dont want us to have a steel based economy or a Nuclea power plant that can instantly fix our power project, they know should we have the two, we would be a big threat to them in terms of military might and economic capabilities

Give Innosun, Proforce and Coscharis a steel based foundery plant to fabricate engines and watch our engineers take over the continent like we did in entertainment, give Nigerian youth Nuclear powered 24/7 electricity and watch us take over the world from "MAGA" US and "MUGUN" europe and fall for our sense and strong will .... The Ghaininas and other mushroom west african parasites would really fear us then

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by tfash96(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Still he won't perform

Bloody leader oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi by Emyogalanya: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
I have a dream that this man will go there all prept up with a written answer on youth just in case a related question comes up. As usual they may throw up an off question on any other topic. We can only imagine what he will say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Declares Indefinite Curfew Over Looting / ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th / EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.