Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG (1934 Views)

Davido Becomes His Daughter, Imade's First Customer (Photos) / Davido Becomes 1st Nigerian Celebrity To Get 9 Million Folowers On Instagram / Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Oyinsblog(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerian singer, Davido had welcomed a child with his ‘wife-to-be’, Chioma. Davido who is now a proud father for the third time.

The singer took to his official instagram handle to share the baby first picture to his fans.

The picture which the singer post on instagram get over 1 millions likes, which make Davido to becomes the first African celebrity to get over 1million likes on instagram with a smashing record of over 116k comment in 8hours.

https://justofofo.com.ng/davido-becomes-the-first-african-celebrity-to-get-over-1million-likes-on-instagram/

1 Like

Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by LoydJ(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
#Congrats to Him

May Good things Never depart out of our Lives.
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by judgementyard(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations my in-law smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by fernandoc(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
When you are happy for the good things in the life of others you attract good things to yourself.
Congratulations Davido! Enjoy the moment of the profound joy of fatherhood.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Onyi22(f): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations to my in-law,
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Iwaniewa: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by DerBe(f): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
smiley
Oyinsblog:
Nigerian singer, Davido had welcomed a child with his ‘wife-to-be’, Chioma. Davido who is now a proud father for the third time.

The singer took to his official instagram handle to share the baby first picture to his fans.

The picture which the singer post on instagram get over 1 millions likes, which make Davido to becomes the first African celebrity to get over 1million likes on instagram with a smashing record of over 116k comment in 8hours.

https://justofofo.com.ng/davido-becomes-the-first-african-celebrity-to-get-over-1million-likes-on-instagram/
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Aidejay(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
So u mean with 10 million followers
He can't even average 1 million likes per post?
Quite dissappointing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by GreetMe(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wow! I said it..that post must reach 1million likes undecided

640k within 6 hours wink
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by oluayebenz: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
To be sincerely, davido looks more mature when it comes to family matter
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by GreetMe(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Aidejay:
Quite dissappointing
[/s]
What is this one saying?? Nicki Minaj, CR7, Rihanna, and others that has over 50 million followers gets highest, 5-8 million likes...
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Aidejay(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
GreetMe:

[s]What is this one saying?? Nicki Minaj, CR7, Rihanna, and others that has over 50 million followers gets highest, 5-8 million likes...[/s]
check again, be sure of what u re saying
Cause I'm sure you don't know what ure saying...
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by nikkypearl(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Aidejay:
Quite dissappointing
gbe gbogbo enu soun angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Aidejay:

Goan check bro

The followers you have doesn't correlate to the amount of likes you will get

Kylie Jenner has over 100 million followers on IG yet her AVERAGE post gets just 5-6 million likes.

Calculate the ratio
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by GreetMe(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Aidejay:
[/s]
U don't understand how it works..am not surprised
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by sodiqapril(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
I guess Mosalah is not an African celebrity then..check his post after the injury he sustained in the champions league finals...it had over 4m likes
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Xclusiveme: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s]
U don't understand how it works..am not surprised

He's not really familiar with Instagram i think

1 Like

Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by lyriclekidd(m): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2019
This poster dy talk bullcrap. Even tiwa savage done get 1million views and views hard to get pass likes.
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Iamsegzy25: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Aidejay:
Quite dissappointing

If i call you a mumu now they will say i'm wicked, what has IG followers got to do with IG likes? did you know Cr7 has the highest number of followers on IG over 175M+ yet his highest likes is btw the range of 10-12M likes. base on what you're saying he should also be averaging at least 50-70M likes

Odeh
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Iamsegzy25: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2019
lyriclekidd:
This poster dy talk bullcrap. Even tiwa savage done get 1million views and views hard to get pass likes.

Hope you know say you fit watch video for IG for like 10 times and e go count as 10views but you can't like a picture more than once. so how views take hard pass likes

Guy get sense na at least for once
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by lyriclekidd(m): 1:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Iamsegzy25:

Hope you know say you fit watch video for IG more than 10 times and e go count as 10views but you can't like a picture more than once. so how views take hard pass likes

Guy get sense na at least for once

Phew dumbass the 1million views na within a day, so i suggest say na jobless fools like you go watch the video pass once.. nb: i no like davido picture and i no watch the tiwa savage video cool
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by unapologetic419: 2:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Aidejay:
Quite dissappointing
na only nairaland una go dey visit 13.4 million followers and Kylie Jenner and Co wey get more than 100 million followers no dey get 8 million likes una just like to dey display your stupidity on this forum
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Pappyto: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Aidejay:
Quite dissappointing
You should rather be dissapointed in your self that you're saying rubbish.
Re: Davido Becomes The First African Celebrity To Get Over 1million Likes On IG by Cowbell521: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Davido going places

(1) (Reply)

Moment 9ice New Wife Sunkanmi rejects his first kiss At Their Wedding (video) / Jane Mena Displays Her Killer Curve On The Internet / Bbnaija: Viewers React As Laycon Finally Abandons Erica For Vee (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.