Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines (36771 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by realmedia(f): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beautiful new photos of Flavour and Sandra Okagbue's daughter, Gabrielle, who turns 5 today

Gabrielle, daughter of singer Flavour and ex-beauty queen, Sandra Okagbue, turned 5 today.
Sandra shared some beautiful new photos of Gabrielle on social media. Continue to see the photos below.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/beautiful-new-photos-of-flavour-and.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Onyi22(f): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
This pikin too fyn

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by realmedia(f): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by subtlemee(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
He loves the mother

2 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by TheGameYard(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
I was this close to FTC.
She looks like a princess. Or is she a princess?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by PureGoldh(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
My wife to be is so beautiful grin...kudos to my in-law (Mr Flavour)

Meanwhile.. My people, if you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 01 66 6771 make I gather small money for bride price smiley

7 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by NwaAmaikpe: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

She was finer as a toddler.
There's this look of suffering on her face now.

I'd pick Anna Banner's kid over this one any day.
If I were their dad, I'd probably disown this one. Now I see Wizkid's problem with Boluwatife.

Happy birthday Gabrielle.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by friendlyadvice: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Onyi22:
This pikin too fyn
grin prisoner you don come again
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by ForeThinker: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Naxxo

Female version of her Dadii

3 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by tolumizzy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Future meat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Reussite: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know if Flavour & Sandra are still together?
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Y2ffarms: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Queen in process.

Nice one there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Risingblue008(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Seen shocked,thanks tongue,next pls grin
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Valwezzy: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
She's beautiful.
But I'm afraid boys will come after her and devour her like her father did to other ladies.

#KarmaIsWaiting
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by arodavoo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beauty!!!

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, USA, UK and malaysia
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Richdad50(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
So silly of you going down this path for a child you don't even know. A child with no grudges or hurt. Tomorrow you will be fasting and praying with a wife for children but the poor woman wouldn't know it's a consequence of her foolish hubby.
Boy, recieve sense. Dont cage your destiny because of a few likes from people that don't care or know you.
Richdad
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She was finer as a toddler.
She is growing up to be ugly.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by magicminister: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
tolumizzy:
Future meat...

Your daughter is future meat and your son is future failure!

11 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by QueenVaji: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dis gal go wor wor eh..see her face

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok very beautiful, but how can this help reduce the cost of rice more especially this December
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by ursullalinda(f): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fine girl...HBD Asa flavour
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by AmazingELixir: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
lipsrsealed

Fyn geh.

But her mama don carry photoshop contrast the small geh skin sotay person no come sabi weda the geh black abi fair...women na wao oo

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Bloooody(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
One day this girl will be fuckable tongue
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by rawpadgin(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
them suppose take u to go make children dey laugh......guy, u be clown
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by kevotek1000(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
She is too beautiful...
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by lyriclekidd(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fine
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by Eaglefine(f): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wow! So beautiful.

shocked See golden eye like me.
Re: Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines by KraticKratus: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Igbo amaka.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) / 2004 Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji / Medical Doctor Gives Olajumoke A Painted Portrait Of Hers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.