Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Suarez Kiss His Hand TWICE When He Scores - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Suarez Kiss His Hand TWICE When He Scores (1167 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Suarez Kiss His Hand TWICE When He Scores by jumxie(f): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Why Suarez Kiss His Hand TWICE When He Scores
By Jumxie On Oct 20, 2019
Its a mystery seeing Suarez kissing his hand after scoring every goal. The Uruguayan striker kisses his hand twice to celebrate his goal, he kisses his ring, wrist, and fingers. A lot of people have been questioning the FC Barcelona star, that why on earth will he do that.

We have seen a lot of players kiss their wedding rings when scoring goals, by doing that they devote their goals to their wives, this is not the case with Luis Suarez, he wants to celebrate all his family.

first, he kisses his ring to celebrate his beautiful and lovely wife Sofia, then he kisses his wrist because there is a tattoo on it that says Delfina, that is the name of his eldest daughter. After, he kisses three fingers to celebrate his family as a whole.

this also represents the number of opponents he has bitten, thats just a joke.

The three fingers represent is three children, Suarez loves his family so much and they have always been very important to him.

He met his lovely wife Sofia when he was a teenager in Montevideo and had that feeling that she is the one. Sofia gave Luiz Suarez his confidence back. Luiz Suarez said in an interview that ” I was very lazy about studying….she helped me to realize that it wasn’t because i was a dunce……but because I wasn’t interested”.

Continue Reading.

....https://sportyleagues.com/why-suarez-kiss-his-hand-twice-when-he-scores/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sure Banker For Today: A Must Win Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today 24 April 20 / Fans Of Swansea Fc / Vote 4 Eagles Best Striker Enemaro(esperance),yakubu(everton),obafemi(wolfsburg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.