Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year (1393 Views)

Huawei Files Patent For A Unique Under-screen Camera / Android: “Camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions / "I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year by DigitalSnitch: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year

Popular and Reliable twitter leaker, Ice Universe, who is also a Samsung insider confirmed this on his twitter page.
The camera will be under the display and invisible to the eyes. If this is achieved, we will finally do away with annoying notches, bezels and unnecessary camera pop-ups.

Check the screenshot below!

source: https://digitalsnitch.com/2019/10/20/under-display-camera-is-coming-to-samsung-next-year/

cc: honorables puskin, dragnet, honsule, and lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
Not surprised that he said not S11 or Fold 2,
Samsung usually experiments with new trends on their A series and later implement on their S series if widely accepted.

1 Like

Re: Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year by Lexusgs430: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2019
I would wait till Umidigi implements it too............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year by VenusEAGLE: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Mobile gadget purchases are funny .. The moment you think you have bought the best, anther one that's top of the world knocks at your door

4 Likes

Re: Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year by DigitalSnitch: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
Mobile gadget purchases are funny .. The moment you think you have bought the best, anther one that's top of the world knocks at your door
when you have the money, you would be unbothered about that, trust me. grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A20s Unboxing And Quick Review - Save Your Money / Sold!! / Nigerian Internet Speed Slowed Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.