Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Get Inspired! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Inspired! (180 Views)

Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Motivational Lounge: Come And Get Inspired With Words Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Inspired! by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:57am On Oct 21, 2019
It's okay to feel a little bit down. And as a student, frustrations can crawl down your way. Sometimes you want to do this and your parents say do that. You want to do that and your friends say do this. If you're in this situation, I'll advice you to read this article. Below is an excerpt of the article.
Business pundits may argue, technology experts may disagree, academics and educational enthusiasts may make a debate out of it, but, not sitting on the fence, I support the notion of Henry Ford, when he stated, “If I had asked for their opinions, they would have said faster horses”. So, what is this notion? It is that simple! Shun their opinions, believe in your belief, and trust your instincts! Yes, it is good to ask for opinions, to ask for ideas, to ask for advice, but still, a lot of dreams have been nipped in the bud by wrong opinions, and a lot of breathtaking ideas thrown into the ocean by wrong advice.

Please click on the link below to continue reading...You really need to read this. And please let me know your thoughts about the article using the comment box on the article page. Thanks.
Here is the link to full article.
https://nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2019/adult/trust-your-instincts-forget-their-opinions/#.XaypjcYo-w4

(1) (Reply)

2019 National Peace Leadership Conference And Awards / IPPIS Violate University Autonomy--ASUU Tells Buhari / NYSC Announced Opening Of Batch C 2019 Stream 1 Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.