Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (43541 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by kadiri3(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
Do you think she's more than that?
IS AGE FABRICATION
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by udoekere: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Akanoaaa:

When she is not an Igbo women. Olodo
and who tell u sey i b igbo?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2019
kadiri3:
IS AGE FABRICATION
In what sense? Addition or subtraction
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by arodavoo(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday to you beauty....

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, Malaysia, China, USA and UK
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Sirseedorf(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Wow she's now TAARTEA WAN

KUDOS
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2019
eni4real:
Cossy: 35 years old tongue

Just 4 years older than her grin

Sigh... They should keep running away from the inevitable.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2019
Macsjebs:
Moderate slaying
So this lady don 30, and she can act like small girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil
Always talking like am insect in films.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by MetaPhysical: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:
Look at how fat she's become. . . .

Bad fitness culture.

I think she had a baby last year. Babyfat perharps

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
sisisioge:

Assually, both of then are declaring football age.

For cosy, I remember watching her video in one Obesere song when I was in JSS2. I was 12yrs then, she didn't look less than 17yrs then...and I am well into my thirties now. Do the maths.

As for Bidemi, we were in the same class in OOU then during the under grads. Again, OSU did us in, plenty asu strikes, etc. That babe must have shaved off at least 3yrs from her age grin

I no be bad belle o, I just no get work ni grin grin grin
You have their passwords... grin
I don't know why entertainers love to declare false age.. It is unnecessary to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by SamgoldBaba: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday to you young girl! Birthday blessings fall on you. Go girl!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Adeh08: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
When are you getting married madam?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by sisisioge: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
eni4real:
You have their passwords... grin
I don't know why entertainers love to declare false age.. It is unnecessary to me undecided

Well, it is not entirely their fault in this part of the world...we tend to ascribe youthfulness to age. I once met a 54yrs old lady that signed up for a Business Analysis training. No, she wasn't sponsored by her company, this chick loved to learn and so have been gathering professional certifications like panties. She said once she's bored, she just signs up for a training to engage her mind. By the way, the lady is a hottie...you won't argue if she claimed 38yrs grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
So, Bidemi is 31 shocked

Anyway, she is at least looking her age now. Unlike the time she looked very small.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Awoo88: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dis this one don pass 35
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
sisisioge:

Well, it is not entirely their fault in this part of the world...we tend to ascribe youthfulness to age. I once met a 54yrs old lady that signed up for a Business Analysis training. No, she wasn't sponsored by her company, this chick loved to learn and so have been gathering professional certifications like panties. She said once she's bored, she just signs up for a training to engage her mind. By the way, the lady is a hottie...you won't argue if she claimed 38yrs grin
Wow.. In this case, she does not even need to falsify age, since she is a resourceful type...
A youthful look is an added advantage for her too. Smart!!

Could falsification of age among entertainers be an African thing?? Jennifer Lopez is 50+ and she is proud of "flaunting" that!!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by HacheNoire: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Na me go impregnate this girl las las
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by undefeateds: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
So pretty,nice body shape,everything in standard version,man want exact replicate of the beauty as wife
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Amdoyin(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

That looks like thickness my real niggarrr

There is difference between fat and thickness
we call am thick body my guy. ..
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Larrey(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
sisisioge:

For cosy, I remember watching her video in one Obesere song when I was in JSS2. I was 12yrs then, she didn't look less than 17yrs then...and I am well into my thirties now. Do the maths.

As for Bidemi, we were in the same class in OOU then during the under grads. Again, OSU did us in, plenty asu strikes, etc. That babe must have shaved off at least 3yrs from her age grin

But I thought bidemi attended lasu to study theatre art. She didnt post that she was born in 1988 blogger posted it but her real age is 33
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
One of Nollywood's natural beauty.
A talented and versatile actor.
Happy birthday.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:

Bad fitness culture.

Childbirth! She is a new mother, not everyone is lucky to get their normal body back.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Macsjebs:
Moderate slaying
So this lady don 30, and she can act like small girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil

Versatile! She wears second school uniforms.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
HacheNoire:
Na me go impregnate this girl las las

Yeye dey worry you, she don do engagement, she just born baby boy, that's why she is big.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Hennygee(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by sisisioge: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Larrey:
But I thought bidemi attended lasu to study theatre art. She didnt post that she was born in 1988 blogger posted it but her real age is 33

Really? What year? I knew her in OOU then, even her papa once came to visit. Or could it have been her elder sis, Sola?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by yeyeosoronga: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:

Bad fitness culture.

She just had a baby about 3 months ago or so. She looks very fit considering the circumstances
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by yeyeosoronga: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
sisisioge:

OOU is a university. There will be people of various ages in same class. Some people got admission after writing jamb/waec/neco 3-5 times/years at the age of 22years. Some will get admission immediately after secondary school at the age of 17years. All in the same class, and one person is already 5 years older. Infact, some students change schools/courses probably after been rusticated from another school and rewrote jamb/new admission into same class.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Khadash: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Birthday Bidemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by sisisioge: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

OOU is a university. There will be people of various ages in same class. Some people got admission after writing jamb/waec/neco 3-5 times/years at the age of 22years. Some will get admission immediately after secondary school at the age of 17years. All in the same class, and one person is already 5 years older. Infact, some students change schools/courses probably after been rusticated from another school and rewrote jamb/new admission into same class.

I understand this. I shaved off another 3 years from the average age in the class for her just in case she came in as a toddler. Besides, another person who claimed to know her says she's 33yrs.

BTW, why am I dragging someone else's age when I have mine. Biko accept my apologies on her behalf grin.

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Toduntee: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Larrey:
You are very right. Bidemi finished from Lasu, Theatre Arts department. Happy Birthday Bidemi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together / Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) / Annie Idibia’s Daughters Are All Grown Up, Photos Looking Strikingly Similar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.