Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal (55661 Views)

See What A Facebook User Designed For Innoson Motors With Her Phone (photo) / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / Proposed New Logo For INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2019
freelansa:
Following the logo designed by Osuolale Farouq for Innoson Vehicles, a lady has been inspired to design something for the Nigerian vehicle company.

The lady shared pictures of her proposal to Innoson Vehicles on Twitter with hope that it will get their attention.

Miss Signage @missphrankie wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/missphrankie/status/1185989009392189442

https://wotzup.ng/lady-shares-the-proposal-of-a-design-she-has-for-innoson-vehicles/

Whats the meaning of this na?
She even wrote "retweet"

The thing is, Innoson now understands it needs proper branding and marketing.
Though @osuolale_farouq did a very good job, his may not be the chosen one.
The floor is still open for everyone on this but to copy that of other is a total NO NO.
Be original.

1 Like

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by thundafire: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2019
She try unlike our slay queen where sense dey far from them,if lala give him design I foresee snake on a stick like the one where Moses use
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by KosiGee(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Caleb17:
There is no difference between the former and this one.

Who even posted this news

Did you read her comments? She didn’t come up with a new design, instead she worked with the original design by the first guy. She even has the decency to seek his support and approval before she came up with this. She used the original design for Innoson’s internal and external signages.

1 Like

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by arodavoo(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Everybody shaa want to get innoson attention... Madam, try your luck on another brand

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, USA, Malaysia and UK
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by emerged01(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Nice try! Anything can happen.
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by KosiGee(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2019
PIPnator10:

Whats the meaning of this na?
She even wrote "retweet"

The thing is, Innoson now understands it needs proper branding and marketing.
Though @osuolale_farouq did a very good job, his may not be the chosen one.
The floor is still open for everyone on this but to copy that of other is a total NO NO.
Be original.

She was actually promoting Osuolale’s design.
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by shopify(f): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2019
dis is copy nd paste na but e look gud sha
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by leonard509(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

This trashy trend is becoming stale already.
Innoson never made a request for a logo; some people went ahead on their owns to make logo propositions. Yet Innoson was kind enough to give them audience.

Only for this one to come again with a Signage mock-up of a yet to be accepted Logo.

At this point, Innoson should throw all of them in the garbage.
They're all trying to hijack fruits of his sweat.
Bunch of busybodies.
they mean well for innosson naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by Kyrx(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2019
It properly read, a signage, and not a Logo.

1 Like

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Op where is is the design
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by mercyviv(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Must it be Innoson...why not try another local company?!
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by Powersurge: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Minjim:
What's the difference between the first guy and this?

She is not creating a new logo. she is showing INNOSK how the logo will be inside their office. obviously, she is an interior decorator.

1 Like

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by foster212: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerians too dey follow follow. Expect more.
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by QuickStandard: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2019
shocked
The hustle is real.

Everybody one share for farouq cake.

Do you have UPS/inverter batteries you have condemned or nonfunctional?

you can sell them for cool cash at quick standard today.

at QSS We buy any size/brand, and we can pick up from any region in Nigeria.

call:
WhatsApp:
Check our Sig for contact details

thanks as we hope to deal business with you.

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by victorazyvictor(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Minjim:

You no understand and I no go blame you because even myself I have to read it again before I could understand what they are saying.

She used the guy's proposed Innoson logo to design their offices to show them how it will look like.
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by ozueozue(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2019
one is a logo for their product while this is an interior design for their office
Minjim:
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

This trashy trend is becoming stale already.
Innoson never made a request for a logo; some people went ahead on their owns to make logo propositions. Yet Innoson was kind enough to give them audience.

Only for this low-key hoe to come again with a Signage Mock-up of a yet to be accepted Logo.

At this point, Innoson should be quick to throw them all in the garbage.
They're all trying to hijack the fruits of his sweat.
Bunch of busybodies.
Must you cuss?

1 Like

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by kense88: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is now unsolicited logo designing season
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by sky32(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
pacino26:
I was expecting to see real automobile concept designs O. Who else feels the topic is misleading undecided undecided
Let's go beyond logo design and come up with cool vehicle designs for innoson.Thats what i would like to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by HacheNoire: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Innoson needs to start arresting and prosecuting all this people messing up with his logo.

Cos I might also just design a logo for him with a "COFFIN"
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by kobosmart(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by justy15: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice job she did though, farouq work has been taken much celebrated. Kudos...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by sacx: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
I like the way this is going. Seems the publicity given the brand by BBNaija is actually paying of. Innoson should take it up from here with aggressive marketing and more innovative designs. With this, they will start to gain wide acceptance among Nigerians.
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by KayCee92(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
this the kind of people to avoid ,the first guy has done the design and u want to share the pay with him by claiming to-do the visuals

this remind me of brother Robert that sells ice-cream with his hijack bicycle when we were growing up, when he returns, he will call me to go buy something for him, all my friends will be playing ball and won't join me oo, but once the see me returning the will all follow me and brother Robert will think is all of us that ran the errand and take the remaining ice cream from his day sell and be cutting for us meanwhile is something only me is suppose to lick.

So your anger is with the ice cream they shared with you.Oya come make i buy you another for you alone....lol, just joking. grin
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by Naijaarchive(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Some people didn't even bother to read and get her... She is an interior designer... She is only promoting farouq's work...

It's looks Premium tho
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by Bluffly: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Minjim:
Think, She didn't create a logo but an interior decor
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Las las They will spoil market for Farouq
hahahah, people have to hustle na.
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by sammhi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Everybody wan blow
Unfortunately they climb the wrong horse
An Igbo man doesn't know how to spread wealth His only concern is himself. This is reason why despite high number of wealthy individual igbos, the igbos are still poor generally
Am very sure innoson will pay him peanuts if at all he pays and if he agrees to pay will stagger th money
The igbos are very weak collectively ..it is always all man to himself.....forgetting that he would make more money by spreading it.
So don't hope on innoson but if it is Dangote or Otedola ,yes hope de
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by izombie(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Obviously alot of people/dunces here don't read or they do but don't comprehend. The lady is an interior designer and she used the same logo design by ferouq to show innoson how she would design innoson's offices with the same logo. She even got approval from ferouq before she posted this.
Nice interior design though.
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by sammhi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Everybody wan blow
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by mamaafrik(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
who are these obloooooobloooo self. oya carry your design go visit LAWMA jooooooo
Re: Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal by udemzyudex(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Minjim:

To read na problem to you. Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition / Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.