Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee (30065 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by freelansa: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Glory Osei and husband Muyiwa Folorunsho have been dragged on Twitter by a lady who got fired from their company.

Glory Osei and Muyiwa folorunso are the CEOs of Divergent Enterprise which is the mother company to Landlagos, Shapeyou, 234logistics, casual Becky, porkoyum, porkmoney, true rebel and hyberfactory.

According to the lady, the office environment was very hostile because of the both of them. She eventually got fired for coming late to work after the vehicle conveying her got bashed.

See screenshots below.

https://wotzup.ng/glory-osei-and-muyiwa-folorunsho-dragged-on-twitter-by-lady-fired-from-their-company/

2 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Olalan(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2019
Thou this is a one sided story which can't be taken as truth until the other party says theirs it's a fact that many one man business in Nigeria are nothing to write home about in terms of employee welfare

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by morikee: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2019
They are hereby dissolve.
Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Kenny242(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by kyrian1(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2019
With this action of hers, I guess she's ready to fully become an entrepreneur.

12 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by whytediamond(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2019
There are 3 sides to every story, both side's statement and the truth.

Long story short, you said you have been praying for you to be fired and you have attempted quitting the job on several occasions, means your heart was not there and it showed on your job.

Please take this advice, start your own business and try to do to your workers what you expected at your last job.

It's always easy to criticize management but you can't even own, not to talk of running your own business.

29 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2019
angry
Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Nairaland never forgets, This same guy has been accused of fraud here on nairaland before

34 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Badmod: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2019
I got their offer around March last year...
Turn the Bleep down.
I always love to work with a small team with little beaurycracy, but what I saw there wasn't what I expected...
The major factor was the take home, 80k...
He was saying stuffs like come and grow with us,we will give you room to reach your full capability...
I was like shey na empty belle I go dey take work...

15 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by JerryLegend(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2019
The Glory Osei is not being plain on the allegation leveled against them. Three sides to the story. Employers should take it easy though, same as employees. This lady already got a side job jare

1 Like

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by ednut1(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2019
The guy was on instagram posting vids .it was clear he is awon aspire to perspire to inspire . But uber on 80k salary.

31 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Carsontyqa(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Yet another one sided story.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by macaranta(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2019
OK..
Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by landforeast(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Don't work in a company where husband and wife are actively involved. You can seek legal redress if you have valid points and evidence.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by cheango: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Be your own boss.. Most Business owner don't have a better brain than the employees, some are just privileged to have money to start business

26 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by VisioDirect: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2019
May God help Nigeria as a country, lot of people are really passing through hell just to get little money to provide the basic necessities for oneself and one's family.

8 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Kendumazy(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Chimookigwe: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2019
For those who paid for land in Landlagos, your money is gone. That's the fact.

16 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by 24kmagic: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Day don break, na to begin de hear disturbing stories for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by RichDad1(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Interesting. Perusing
Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by fergie001: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2019
landforeast:
Don't work in a company where husband and wife are actively involved. You can seek legal redress if you have valid points and evidence.
Very Very correct....

Worked in a company where the man who is CEO will tell you to take a day off cos of maybe stress etc....only for the lady to come the next day and suspend you....it was mad AF

How I survived two years there is still a mystery to me...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by dannywest: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Where's the fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by boxypane(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2019
What was she expecting from people that just decided to go BALD!? grin grin
This organisation has always been fishy. The Lagos state internal revenue service should look into this critically coz someone is been bribed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2019
World famous Muyiwa grin

Someone close to me also had this kind of experience from this same bald headed Vulture called Muyiwa. I'm not surprised at all. That guy is very Sick. Very Very Sick.

19 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Criticaltemp: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2019
In Nigeria any woman that succeed we men want to bring the down.. Its not just fair at all. Either we claim the have big gods or they defrauded white people and all! Let's be frank, in all statues being equal, women r smarter, more intelligent and can even withstands more stress environments than us men. Lets be guided please. And to all hardworking women in the house, i say God will see y'all through your genuine struggles.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by lyriclekidd(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Okay

Las las we go find out say this one na another invictus obi hiding under numerous businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by pocohantas(f): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2019
AryaSand:
World famous Muyiwa grin

Someone close to me also had this kind of experience from this same bald headed Vulture called Muyiwa. I'm not surprised at all. That guy is very Sick. Very Very Sick.

Why is his wife covering up for him?
What does she do? Because it looks like the man is the major problem, but the wife has a name to protect. Is she an OAP or something?

1 Like

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Chimookigwe: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Why is his wife covering up for him?
What does she do? Because it looks like the man is the major problem, but the wife has a name to protect. Is she an OAP or something?

The man is the major problem?
Is she an OAP?
Hear yourself.

You don't know anything about them or the matter at hand, you just want to jump in, defend the woman and blame the man.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by Tchange1(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2019
I believe this reason been that most employers are scammers in Nigeria. If only labour law in Nigeria is working most businesses will shut down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by lighternote: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2019
What I fear most right now is getting into any sort of Narcissistic abuse in my life again, be it family, work, friendship or any kind of ship for that matter. We haven't heard from Muyiwa but I tell you, this lady just published tell tale signs of Narcissistic psychopaths.
Victims suffer untold emotional abuse that words can't describe.
Sadly, there's poor public awareness of narcissism in Nigeria. Many people are suffering right from homes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee by pocohantas(f): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The man is the major problem?
Is she an OAP?
Hear yourself.

You don't know anything about them or the matter at hand, you just want to jump in, defend the woman and blame the man.

Dude, you have eyes and hopefully a brain too.

An aggrieved employee posted a story, somehow she managed to mention Muyiwa more times than the Glory. On this same NL, there have been threads on the company as far back as 2014 and they all mention Muyiwa... Someone comments and points at Muyiwa again...ah ah!

Use your brain that I hope you have and do some maths.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.