Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife (2366 Views)

Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo / How Buruji Kashamu Fought Billionaire Adebutu Kessington Dirty Over Lotto / Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by eternityk: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2019
ODOLE OODUA: OONI, ADEBUTU LAY FOUNDATION FOR ODUDUWA HERITAGE HOUSE TO COMMENCE INSTALLATION CEREMONY
Arole Oodua'Olofin Adimula, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, the Ooni of Ife and the Odole Oodua elect, Sir Adebutu Kessington on Friday laid foundation for the construction of Oduduwa Heritage House witnessed by top dignitaries at the Ile Oodua Palace of the Ooni in Ile Ife believed to be the source and traditional headquarters of Yoruba race.
According to details given about the project, the building which was initiated, designed and sponsored by Chief Adebutu is a multimillion naira worth edifice, structured to be a heritage of the entire Yoruba race.
While laying the foundation, Ooni Ogunwusi who revealed that there are buildings of several hundred of years in Ile Ife added that the new structure will live more to the benefit of the Yoruba race and also immortalize Sir Adebutu.
“You have immortalized yourself with this structure and other good works you have been doing for our race, Oduduwa and other ancestors of ours are currently watching and I am sure that they are proud of you.
“We can’t but keep thanking the Almighty Olodumare for your good life which you have dedicated to prompt service to humanity. On behalf of the Yoruba race and the entire Oduduwa people worldwide, I thank you for giving us this unique gift.” The Ooni noted.
In his response, Sir Kessington thanked the Ooni who is a co-chairman of National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria(NCTRN) for providing him a platform to serve the Yoruba race, adding that this will make him to be more passionate about the project because of its benefits to the unity of the race.
According to a breakdown given by Akogun Kola Onadipe while presenting the model of the building before the happy crowd, the Oodua Heritage House when completed will have a museum where Yoruba artifacts and other historical materials will be kept and displayed for local and foreign tourists.
Also, it will contain a fully equipped Yoruba library for knowledge seekers, an open field for events and sporting activities as well as an Imperial Banquet Hall among others.
To realize the targeted 12 months for its completion, at least one thousand skilled workers like surveyors, carpenters, plumbers, bricklayers and others are set to begin work on the site with about their two thousand unskilled counterparts.
Former Governor of Ogun State, Aremo olusegun Osoba, Asiwaju of Ife Chief Alex Duduyemi and Chief Rasak Okoya were among the dignitaries at the event, while the Akarigbo of Remo, Oba Babatunde Adewale Ajayi, Olu of Yewa Oba Kehinde Olugbenle and other top Yoruba monarchs were present at the event preceding the installation of Kessington as the Odole Oodua.
Ooni Ogunwusi will install Sir Adebutu Kessington as the Odole Oodua after completion of necessary traditional rites on Saturday at his palace, in an event scheduled to be fully attended by top personalities across the country and beyond.
Cc: from the office of Ooni of Ife

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=527951131337524&id=320513392081300&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb
Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by aolawale025: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Giving back to the community. That's good

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by helinues: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Kessington and Subomi are real Mentors.

Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by Rahyberg(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2019
It's nice
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by aremuforlife(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2019
I am always proud to be associated with this particular race

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by eternityk: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Billionaires
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by WonderManly(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2019
Oodua nimi tokan tokan!

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by madmohamed(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2019
eternityk:
ODOLE OODUA: OONI, ADEBUTU LAY FOUNDATION FOR ODUDUWA HERITAGE HOUSE TO COMMENCE INSTALLATION CEREMONY
Arole Oodua'Olofin Adimula, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, the Ooni of Ife and the Odole Oodua elect, Sir Adebutu Kessington on Friday laid foundation for the construction of Oduduwa Heritage House witnessed by top dignitaries at the Ile Oodua Palace of the Ooni in Ile Ife believed to be the source and traditional headquarters of Yoruba race.
According to details given about the project, the building which was initiated, designed and sponsored by Chief Adebutu is a multimillion naira worth edifice, structured to be a heritage of the entire Yoruba race.
While laying the foundation, Ooni Ogunwusi who revealed that there are buildings of several hundred of years in Ile Ife added that the new structure will live more to the benefit of the Yoruba race and also immortalize Sir Adebutu.
“You have immortalized yourself with this structure and other good works you have been doing for our race, Oduduwa and other ancestors of ours are currently watching and I am sure that they are proud of you.
“We can’t but keep thanking the Almighty Olodumare for your good life which you have dedicated to prompt service to humanity. On behalf of the Yoruba race and the entire Oduduwa people worldwide, I thank you for giving us this unique gift.” The Ooni noted.
In his response, Sir Kessington thanked the Ooni who is a co-chairman of National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria(NCTRN) for providing him a platform to serve the Yoruba race, adding that this will make him to be more passionate about the project because of its benefits to the unity of the race.
According to a breakdown given by Akogun Kola Onadipe while presenting the model of the building before the happy crowd, the Oodua Heritage House when completed will have a museum where Yoruba artifacts and other historical materials will be kept and displayed for local and foreign tourists.
Also, it will contain a fully equipped Yoruba library for knowledge seekers, an open field for events and sporting activities as well as an Imperial Banquet Hall among others.
To realize the targeted 12 months for its completion, at least one thousand skilled workers like surveyors, carpenters, plumbers, bricklayers and others are set to begin work on the site with about their two thousand unskilled counterparts.
Former Governor of Ogun State, Aremo olusegun Osoba, Asiwaju of Ife Chief Alex Duduyemi and Chief Rasak Okoya were among the dignitaries at the event, while the Akarigbo of Remo, Oba Babatunde Adewale Ajayi, Olu of Yewa Oba Kehinde Olugbenle and other top Yoruba monarchs were present at the event preceding the installation of Kessington as the Odole Oodua.
Ooni Ogunwusi will install Sir Adebutu Kessington as the Odole Oodua after completion of necessary traditional rites on Saturday at his palace, in an event scheduled to be fully attended by top personalities across the country and beyond.
Cc: from the office of Ooni of Ife

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=527951131337524&id=320513392081300&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb
Lalasticlala mynd44
we will build Biafran house soon let me see who will talk nonsense.
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by eternityk: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
madmohamed:
Hmmm
Build am on top water
Na your problems be that

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by slimfit1(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2019
We thank that man, Ooni needs to encourage people like these that are making effort to sustain our culture.

Please Ooni build a huge palace please that people can travel to come and see from abroad like Buckingham palace. Your palace is not attracting enough visitors sir. Osun government needs to look into that.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by AroleOduduwa2: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Iperu Remo pride. Sir Adebutu is one of the few Nigerian that I respect, very down to earth
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by adekolaelect(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2019
madmohamed:
grin grin grin grin

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by Kapeter(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Ooni is really trying in showcasing, promoting and preserving the Yoruba heritage. God bless him.

Long live the king
Arole Oodua.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by Kapeter(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
We thank that man, Ooni needs to encourage people like these that are making effort to sustain our culture.

Please Ooni build a huge palace please that people can travel to come and see from abroad like Buckingham palace. Your palace is not attracting enough visitors sir. Osun government needs to look into that.
Ooni is an estate developer and as you can see he is not sleeping in that aspect in Ile-Ife. Last time he was building resort in Ife, built Yoruba museum. I am sure he'd have thought about this modern palace of a thing buh i'm thinking it might not really be easy to destroy or think of renovating this very present palace, there will probably be needs for sacrifices and all.

Buh sincerely i really want a modern palace for both Ooni and Alaafin.

The 6 states government can come together to achieve this
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by slimfit1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kapeter:
Ooni is an estate developer and as you can see he is not sleeping in that aspect in Ile-Ife. Last time he was building resort in Ife, built Yoruba museum. I am sure he'd have thought about this modern palace of a thing buh i'm thinking it might not really be easy to destroy or think of renovating this very present palace, there will probably be needs for sacrifices and all.

I totally agree with you.
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by FarahAideed: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
If Adebutu is a Billionaire then I will also be one because we have a lot in common
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by eternityk: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kapeter:

After Oshogbo
Which of ile ife ede Iwo and ilesha is more developed
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by BuhariAdvocate: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good development. God bless me too so I can able to do more than this to my race .And build one moght monument at Ilorin name it after the great warrior Afonja.
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by Kapeter(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2019
eternityk:

After Oshogbo
Which of ile ife ede Iwo and ilesha is more developed
i think both Ilesha and Ile-ife. They even both have more population than osogbo respectively. Osogbo is just lucky to be the capital if not i see both ilesa and ife more developed.
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by eternityk: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2019
Kapeter:
i think both Ilesha and Ile-ife. They even both have more population than osogbo respectively. Osogbo is just lucky to be the capital if not i see both ilesa and ife more developed.
What about ede and Iwo?
Can ile ife and Ilesha have development equal to that of Oshogbo?
Answer those two questions
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by Kapeter(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2019
eternityk:

What about ede and Iwo?
Can ile ife and Ilesha have development equal to that of Oshogbo?
Answer those two questions
ede is just there, good infrastructure like good roads and like every other osun towns and cities, good power supply buh can't really compare it with both Ilesa and Ile-Ife and i have never been to Iwo.

I have never been to Osogbo too buh been to both Ife and Ilesha. So i really can't tell if both city can equal osogbo in terms of development buh i know both(ilesa and Ile-Ife) city can pass as the heart and centre of Osun state.
Re: Billionaire Adebutu Lay Foundation For Odua House In Ile-ife by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Obasanjo attends his friend Kessington Adebutu's coronation in Ile Ife as the new Odole of the source (I don't know the meaning sha) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrixppui8hM

(1) (Reply)

Corona I Take God Beg You, Leave My Papa Alone – El Rufai’s Son Begs Covid-19 / The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax / Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 8 March 2021 Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.