Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike (1708 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by GistmoreNG: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Socialite and club owner, Mike Nwogu, aka Pretty Mike, has said he enjoyed the experience of being deflowered as a 13-year-old teenager many years ago. According to him, he had been with several women that the presence of naked females no longer moved him. He told Sunday Scoop, “I always tell people that once one is sexually active, one wouldn’t be able to count how many people one has had sex with. I got deflowered when I was just 13 years old. I have been having sex for a long time, so for you to think I would be able to tell you how many people I have had sex with or even give a close figure, is almost impossible. I started having sex in the US and it was a thing of fun for us to be deflowered by older people; it was a trend.”
“People that talk about these things forget that I have a partnership in a strip club; so I see naked women all the time. I have got to a point where I could be with over 20 naked women in a room without feeling anything. Sex doesn’t just come that way.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/i-could-be-with-20-naked-women-and-not-feel-anything-pretty-mike

Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by GistmoreNG: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2019

Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by elotajohn1(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Gaybriel
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by Onyi22(f): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Na lie abeg
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by Otutu1(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Getting deflowered.

Was it at the front or back?
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by majamajic(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2019
his future wife , hope u heard that ?
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by DonBenny77(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Which one be "seen everything"
His John Thomas is dead grin
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by hisgrace090: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Onyi22:
Na lie abeg

Very possible!
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by LearnITsmash(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2019
He has tasted many Rotten toto and so I'm not surprised grin
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2019
let no body judge this guy, its a normal thing.
its only depends on ur personality how u control ur feelings and ur eyes.
it could be possible he is saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2019
But this guy try ooo. omoh see accessories every where
Re: I Could Be With 20 Naked Women And Not Feel Anything – Pretty Mike by DTC2(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2019

Bad of him and for him

(1) (Reply)

Sultry Magazine Cover Photos Of Bbnaija's Mercy & Ike That Got Everyone Talking / I Once Wished Femi Otedola Was Not My Father - Florence "DJ Cuppy" Otedola / Rude Boy Ft Mercy Eke In 'TAKE IT' Video To Be Released Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.