Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lagos Big Boy Collins Balogun Throws Birthday Bash To Mark 40 Years - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Big Boy Collins Balogun Throws Birthday Bash To Mark 40 Years (407 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Big Boy Collins Balogun Throws Birthday Bash To Mark 40 Years by Nigeria2day(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2019
So, the Managing Partner of Advanced Concrete Technologies, ACT, Mr Collins Balogun turned 40 on October 15. But the party held last weekend.
Families, friends, well-wishers and the cream de la cream in the construction chemicals industry gathered to celebrate the young man who has accomplished so much in so short a time.
Among the dignitaries that graced the ceremony included mother of former Governor Ayo Fayose, Prophetess Victoria Fayose who was there to pray for him as he steps into the years ahead for even more exploits.
After a stint at UAC Nigeria, Mr Balogun joined his childhood friend and current partner, Anthony Ajulo to start Advanced Concrete Technologies in 2007.
Over the past twelve years, the company would grow into a multi-billion-naira business, placing it at the top of the ladder in the construction chemicals industry in West Africa, employing no fewer than 500 people across Nigeria alone.
One of his visions, he told the press at the party, is to contribute his part in banishing unemployment in Nigeria. But as a man passionate about Nigeria, his next endeavour would include joining other compatriots to take Nigeria to a greater height.
“One of the visions that I have is joining other compatriots to take Nigeria to greater heights. I so much believe in this country we call Nigeria. I so much believe in the dream of Nigeria that I plan my life and my future in this country. So, for me, Nigeria is going to work.
“So, the vision I have ahead of me is to contribute my own quota. Giving employment, increasing our businesses, to enrich the lives of our people,” he said.

Click the link below to watch the highlight video of the event.

Read more: http://nigeriatodaynews.com/news/collins-balogun-40th-birthday

Re: Lagos Big Boy Collins Balogun Throws Birthday Bash To Mark 40 Years by ogbosike: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2019
40 yrs no be boy again o... Na confirm man

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Plan An NGO Event? / Application Details For Miss Liberty Nigeria - 2020 / Yahoo Boys Beats SARS Officer Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.