Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere (1398 Views)

Newly Arrive Item From US: Laptop And Phone / Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere / Pre-order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 3:35am On Nov 10, 2010
The name of our company is Tangerinne ventures, we are a general trading and sourcing company, we help our clients source and order any item from the united states.

Save money, order your products directly from the United states and pick up at our office in Surulere, LAGOS. We ship to Nigeria every Wednesday and Saturday. Contact us and let us know how we can be of further assistance.

TANGERINNE VENTURES (NIGERIA)
31 ENITAN STREET (BETWEEN FIDELITY BANK AND BANK PHB)
AGUDA, SURULERE
LAGOS, NIGERIA
08098528169, 01-8525508 info@tangerinneNG.com

USA NUMBER: 281-670-7442

1. We ship every Wednesday and Friday
2. Shipping takes 4-7 days to Nigeria
3. We can help you source for larger quantities or any item
4. Provide us with the info on what you want to order, we will make the payment for you and just charge a small service fee
5. Our shipping fees to Lagos, Nigeria are typically between  $4 to $6 per pound
6. We can also help you buy from auction sites or craigslist (Houston's craigslist only for now)
7. Once we commence operation, you will be able to chat with a representative from 10am till 12 midnight  or speak with someone from 10am till 6pm.
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 3:36am On Nov 10, 2010
test
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by FEMARY(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Great business idea.Honesty and integrity will be the foundation for huge success.Can you help buy on ebay.com?
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2010
yes we can
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by miccodb(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2010
Can u help ship a powerbike? And if yes ow much will it cost?
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by Labats2001: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2010
Hey,
I like the fact that you ll buy with your money from the USA on my order and ship to Lagos on a token.Its makes a lot of sense atleast caution against fraud.

Anyway,lets start with this.I have a couple of questions i like you to answer but i will prefer my responses to go directly into email, fishworldalive@yahoo.com

1. what i need is a laptop (core features inculde blue or whits hp mini, 10.5inch, blutooth, 2gb ram, 250gb, den prob added features).
2. is it when you ship down i com to pay at your office and pick my good?
3. will u tell mi d cost incured in gettin d laptop before buyin it, including the shiipin price after u ve known the pounds d laptop weighs?
4.has your office in Nigeria commenced work and where is the location?

Waiting for response

Juwon
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
@miccodb we are not able to ship a powerbike via air cargo which is how we ship. Thanks and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
@labats2001 please check your email
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
We have sent replies to all email from today thus far. Thanks
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by twinskenny(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
@twinskenny please check your email
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by twinskenny(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
i have sent a reply

thanks
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by gadgetdeal(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
Update, due to overwhelming demand, we are currently going to place orders for items less than $100 for the time being

We require a %20 percent down payment and the balance will be paid when item arrives in Nigeria. Balance has to be paid within 72 hrs of arrival. We also charge a flat service fee of $10 dollars.

Remember you will be purchasing items at the actual cost of product in the united states and it will only cost you not more than $6 per pound to ship to Nigeria. NOTE 'FEDEX" charges close to $80 for just one pound, so you are saving with us and shipping is only 7 days to Nigeria
Re: Order Any Item From The United States - Pick Up At Our Office In Surulere by Ponybiz: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
gadgetdeal: Update, due to overwhelming demand, we are currently going to place orders for items less than $100 for the time being

We require a %20 percent down payment and the balance will be paid when item arrives in Nigeria. Balance has to be paid within 72 hrs of arrival. We also charge a flat service fee of $10 dollars.

Remember you will be purchasing items at the actual cost of product in the united states and it will only cost you not more than $6 per pound to ship to Nigeria. NOTE 'FEDEX" charges close to $80 for just one pound, so you are saving with us and shipping is only 7 days to Nigeria
sir,do u ship from china.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is An Ipod Touch 8gb (3rd Generation) / Fairly Used Mini Laptops / Hp Pavillion 500/4g Core I3 With 512mb Dedicated Graphics Memory For 115k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.