Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nairalanders Pls Help,its Urgent. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Nairalanders Pls Help,its Urgent. (582 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help,its Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help,its Urgent. by AKMoney1(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2010
Hi my people,Pls i have few questions on Music industry that i want u to help me answer.

What is a record label all about? If one release an album under a label of someone else does that means the label owner have the biggest share of the income of the artiste and if the artiste is been paid for a show does the label also got something from it? Pls help me to analyze the relatnsp btw an artiste and a record label owner and what does it takes to have one record label and what's the process.

My second question is on promo and marketing. How can one promote his/her song? I learnt its done in alaba that u have to pay the marketers for it. Is that true? And wat next after the promo? Is it the marketer that will give the artiste money to make the album or what? And if the album is finally out and selling will the marketer still share the money wit the artiste or what? Please guys help me shed more light on this 2 topics.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help,its Urgent. by AKMoney1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Record A Track/shoot A Video @ ChronxMedia & Get Free Promo Worth £400 / Do A Tyt Song In Teevibez Studio Abuja. Call: 07030486879 Or 08059095485.... / Affordable Musical Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.