Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

A Prime Source Of Outbreak Of Epidemic In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Prime Source Of Outbreak Of Epidemic In Abuja (202 Views)

Cross River Government Warns Of Outbreak Of Haemorrhagic Fever / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu / Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prime Source Of Outbreak Of Epidemic In Abuja by philipobiz: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
I was at my friends place. What I saw was an eyesore. A hip of debris of all kinds including excrement(shit) and dead carcasses of animals. I asked what has been done to evacuate it. I was told they have tried their best by reporting to the relevant authority, including the police to evacuate and stop particularly the Hausa boys from hipping dirts there. You can see a police signpost that have been ignored by these boys. Environmental protection board has not responded. If it is to demolish a community you will see them around at short notice.

This hip of dirts inside a community where people are living can spark an outbreak of epidemic, which could spread to the whole of Abuja, and even beyond (God forbid). Please let's join hands together to escalate this.

The location is behind Federal Housing Estate, Airport road Abuja. The place is called TUNDUWADA and Peace Village. See picture.

Please MOD, can you help move this to front Page.

Re: A Prime Source Of Outbreak Of Epidemic In Abuja by philipobiz: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2019
What does ittake to move this to the front page? Untill epidemic breaks out? It can spread to any part of the country, andcan affect you, ylur family member or who you, or your relative know

(1) (Reply)

How Does Chlamydia Cause Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Oysters Or Crabs, What One May Be The Appropriate Food Items For Prostatitis? / Help! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.