Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman (529 Views)

Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman by oremu09: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
The young man Hashimu Suleiman, who paid the price for tracking the lonely road of Lagos to Abuja for President Buhari has come up to say that he regretted doing that for president Buhari.
For me, my questions is who send am, please let us have your own take about it.

Re: I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman by Goldencheese(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Haa, sorry bro. Politicians no get anybody time o. The only language they understand na protests, citizens' determination to hold them accountable and all that. And unfortunately, under the present dispensation, any contrary thing you say against the government is hate speech.
Re: I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman by javaguru: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
you have not started regreting, is when u will die for him, thats wen u will regret in your grave.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
He ain't seen nothing... More trekking awaits him as this is just the beginning.
More regrets fall on you
Re: I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman by Wizzyflexx: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Who send yhu message??
We're all in this hardship together
Thank God no b only me dey feel am
Re: I Regretted Tracking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari- Hashimu Suleiman by oremu09: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Who send yhu message??
We're all in this hardship together
Thank God no b only me dey feel am

Abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Bo@bs Dance To Mr Real ‘olohun’ Song Unclad (video). / Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover, Ike On His Endorsement With Priverevauxn / How God Revealed My Wife’s Name To Me – Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.