Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Healthy Living With Pure Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Living With Pure Products (295 Views)

Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Living With Pure Products by Ebinepre(f): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello, do you have or know anyone having these medical issues:
Asthma / Chest pain
High / Low blood pressure
weight issues
big tommy ( pot belly)
Kidney / lungs issues
sleeping problems
serious weakness of the body resulting in low energy level
partial stroke
diabetes
Let me introduce you to PURE Products. 100% natural and it works like a miracle... you will thank me later for sure!
Kindly chat me up for more enquiries... 08051728592
Pls share with your contacts, you never know who is dealing with some of these medical issues... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Outdoor Play Benefits Children? / Health Benefits You Can Get With Emotional Support Animals / Nigeria On Alert As Deadly Disease, Anthrax, Hits Neighbouring Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.