Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu (1468 Views)

Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) / Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. / Nigerians In The Diaspora Stormed The Streets To Campaign For Sowore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by Ctorch: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Justice Ojukwu said Sowore's bail can only be reduced to N50 million while Bakare's should be reduced to N20 million.
Justice Ojukwu said she found it difficult to believe a man of Sowore's pedigree does not have anyone to deposit N50 million.
The case was adjourned until November 6 and 7

LIVE: N150 Million Bail: Sowore Approaches Court Today For Variation Of Bail Conditions
Sowore, who was arraigned on a four-count charge ranging from insulting President Muhammadu Buhari to money laundering, was given bail condition of paying N150 million and had his movement restricted to Abuja.

The Federal High Court in Abuja will today hear Omoyele Sowore's application for bail variation.
Sowore, who was arraigned on a four-count charge ranging from insulting President Muhammadu Buhari to money laundering, was given bail condition of paying N150 million and had his movement restricted to Abuja.
Mr Femi Falana (SAN), who is representing Sowore, had described the conditions attached to his bail as “stringent”.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/21/live-n150-million-bail-sowore-approaches-court-today-variation-bail-conditions?fbclid=IwAR1RNJUhdLrmyx99QWY1gNiIAxfXz4At3VhjvcgrhyF5COk4HchbUibkvmQ

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hian
Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Madam just don't pls.
They have abandoned sowore to his fate.
Is not new , that's their lifestyle since ages.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by chriskosherbal(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Such is life ...individuals will only clive to you when the going is smooth and turn around if everything looks gloomy.

God is his strength ..

See signature.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by thundafire: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
When he supported buhari in 2015 he never knew leopard DNT change spot but fought against Free will of information of speech,so Bobo enjoy ur stay till bubu leave office

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by netpro(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
There is money. But it is always difficult to help trouble-makers. That is why he was repeatedly advised to chill. I hope when he finally comes out he will learn his lesson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by festacman(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Femi Falana should give a helping hand for revolution sake. He is a wealthy lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by KraticKratus: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
I know many Afonja that will deposit 50M so he can remain in jail.

Useless tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by MetaPhysical: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Madam just don't pls.

They have abandoned sowore to his fate.

Is not new , that's their lifestyle since ages.

Shut up there!

This Judge should censored for unprofessionalism on the bench. A judge saying she found it hard a defendant in her court could not find surety for 50m naira has trangressed the boundaries of her duty as Judge. That is her opinion. She sound like she has been influenced by that thought. I smell miscarriage of justice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by F117nighthawk: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
That's why this country is never and will ever not worth dieing for, even those who had benefitted and stole this country dry,can never ever die or sacrifice for this country.
Where is the sweat of FELA BEKO,GANI FAWEHINMI and Co? these people died without the Nigeria they fought and died for never saw the light of their dream, SOWORE should just chill and go face his SAHARA REPORTERS, Nigeria and the people God put inside na DISASTER
Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by kettykin: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up there!

This Judge should censored for unprofessionalism on the bench. A judge saying she found it hard a defendant in her court could not find surety for 50m naira has trangressed the boundaries of her duty as Judge. That is her opinion. She sound like she has been influenced by that thouvght. I smell miscarriage of justice!
so the judge should now be on trial because shqe voiced out that she is surprised
That nobody could bail a man of sowore pedigree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by Alexgeneration(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
This will certainly teach Sowore a very big lesson on "Home grown treachery and popular abandonment".

I hope there's more beans for him until he meets his bail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by MetaPhysical: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
kettykin:
so the judge should now be on trial because shqe voiced out that she is surprised
That nobody could bail a man of sowore pedigree

That is her opinion....a biased one. Her job is to rule on law. Because of her bias now we are not sure Sowore will get fair trial. This is miscarriage, his lawyers should declare a mistrial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by raker300: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
All his people do is insult and worry about igbos and Biafra all day.

But will never lift a finger for their own..

What a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by Nwadiuto247: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
I am not surprised. Its Igbos that can rescue their own from trouble.

Yorubas play hypocrisy all the time.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Believe That No One Can Deposit 50M For Sowore-ojukwu by Pusyiter(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
.....But if na BB Naija, lazy youth will donate and raise the money
Our collective patrimony is at stake but nobody cares....so sad

(1) (Reply)

"You All Are Fake" - Governor Wike Insults Rivers State Traditional Leaders / New York Post - Islamists In Nigeria Are Destroying Christian Communities / Funke Akindele In Tears, Plead Guilty In Court And Set For Proseution After Husb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.